Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

written 11 febr, ( the outhouse guy)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

djaya

djaya

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Ranveer came down and looks for Sadi. He asks the waiter but he didn't saw her. At home mamaji was worried about Sadi. It was late and Sadi didn't return yet. mamaji asks Vinu to bring Sadi home as maybe she cant find any taxt back, Malti also asks to go as she said ek se bhale do. Mamaji and the others were worried and mamaji prays for Sadi.

Sadi went in the outhouse and close the door. ( why did u close the door, thats not judiciousAngry). There were lots of painting and colors, toys, chocolate etc. A lamp was fallen on the ground and she picked it up and put it on the table. We see someone s feet then we hear someone coughing on the other side of the bed. Sadi was scared ( and me 2Shocked).

Ranveer still looking for Sadi. He asks another waiter about Sadi and the waiter told him he saw Sadi going outside. Ranveer was about to go outside but chachu stops him offering him something to eat.

Sadi walks on the other side of the bed and was shocked.

Break

Avni brought something for Vasu to eat but she said Avni should eat it and she went. Avni went to bari papa and asks him about Vasu, why shes so tensed. Bari papa said that giving others tension is also called tension. ( what a thought Bare Papa, great haanLOL) and he also went from there.

Sadi very shocked and then we see a guy, his hands r tied and he looks with very big eyes at Sadi ( ooooohhhhh now I know wht Sadi reacted so shoking, because of his eyes, awwwww sjo cute just jokingLOL).

Ranveer went outside to look for Sadi. Sadi still in the outhouse looking at the tied up guy and he looks at her. OMG it was so sad, he began to cry ( And me 2, this scene was so sad, poor sweetyEmbarrassedCry).

Break

He was scared of Sadi and Sadi was scared of him ( and I was scared of both of themConfused). Sadi asks him who he is and he asks Sadi  who she is. Sadi said shes Sadhana and sadi asks him. He says those people r not letting me go anywhere. They always keep me here. Kaise kas ke bandh kar rakha hai rasi se. ( oooo poor guy, I feel like cry 4 himCry). He says it hurts him and he wants to go to his mom otherwise they will beat him again. Sadi asks him who beats him and who tied his hands.

Ranveer saw the outhouse door open and he went there. Sadi again asks him about the person who tied his hands but he said before they come back please let me go to my mom. Sadi asks who will come and he says they will beat him again so please open his hands. Ranveer thinks about the open door as this door always remains locked. Sadi opens his hands and he kept looking at her. He says Thanks to Sadi and asks for water. Sadi went to bring water for him but when she turned around he wasnt there. Sadi went to the door but it was closed so she yelled and Ranveer opens the door. Ranveer asks her what shes doing there and Sadi told him what happened. Ranveer asks who he was and Sadi was about to says something but we hear the same tune ( u know we always hear this when we see the outhouseWink).

The guard came running at the party and call everyone to look whats happening on the terrace. All went there and Ranveer and Sadi also went there. The guards close the gate. Vinu and Malti came but the guard didnt allow them inside. Everyone came outside and looked what was going on on the terrace. The guy from the outhouse was playing the tune and walking edge of balcony. Then he stops playing the tune and looks down.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmitrisanandcutepriyanshtaiyabaishidimpShahinakharchie76chinnasrijaina26825svesumnanda_gopagayatri_haterssakshi1nikkigreenmushkan_2003Raiinie2Chingaariyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written 11 febr, ( the outhouse guy)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

siyasara

Goldie

siyasara

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot...

malasing

IF-Dazzler

malasing

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Zunny

Zunny

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!

ovaltine

IF-Dazzler

ovaltine

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Who is playing the role of the locked up guy?

pinkdiamond

IF-Rockerz

pinkdiamond

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
thanks alot

djaya

djaya

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ovaltine

Who is playing the role of the locked up guy?

I have no idea Confused But he looks very cute Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top