Page 1
Page   of 2

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

gracie nic topic
ohh reading to all ur thoughts made me lill sacred too tho i keep on thinking all the negative things or may be positive but never came out in da way u all guys experienced actually in a way i am a negative type of person if family is late to reach home negative thoughts come into my mind first i know dats bad but how to overcome it
but dis fire alarm going off payal was really funny hahaha

thankoo Jhum!Embarrassed
But yaar don't get scared by all written here...ConfusedLOL
Good ur thoughts never came out dear..and be happy it doesn't..Tongue

And abt getting negative thoughts etc..that's normal..but as Ashbipasha said..try to think of pleasant things instead..like what will happen when they return home etc..and you'll be happy againWink

Love,
Gracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scary Thoughts (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged

This has happen to me so many times..i always think i will get beat up with a girl..aur hamesha yehi hota hai..after sumtimes there is a chappal maar..is tht scary?LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

This has happen to me so many times..i always think i will get beat up with a girl..aur hamesha yehi hota hai..after sumtimes there is a chappal maar..is tht scary?LOL

No huzi..that is not scary..it;s funnyLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top