India-Forums

Scary Thoughts

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hiya friends,

Just imagine.............

You are just sitting or walking/standing etc and suddenly some negative thought comes up and you even imagine it and you get scared, then the next moment you realize u were just thinking and try not to think of it...
But now comes....That what u have been thinking...comes true...OuchOuch

Have  u experienced this...?Confused

I've experienced this and i tell u its scary...it's like you feel that something might happen.. and it really happens..
it's not called intuition it's something negative u see/think of and that happens..Confused

for example...

Last year i was sitting and watching a movie and suddenly i thought of my professor giving me a 5 for my exam...and the next morning when i went to uni..i saw i got that 5Confused

another example..
My friend was talking to me and suddenly she stopped...and looked shocked..i asked what happened and she said she saw her bro lying down on white sheet
the next morning she gets a call that her bro got an accident....

Scary nah...???

now you tell....have u got this too...??

LOve,
Gracella

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
nice topic Gracy! Clap 

and YES, i have had that once Ouch ... it was not VERY scary but it was a little scary,i could not sleep all night.

here is what happened-

One day, I was lying down on my bed just thinking about my friends   Big smile ...then suddnely a scary thought came on my mind!...what if we all split and went diffrent direction?!?!?!...then like after 3 or 4 weeks 2 of my friends had to move to japan with their family, then i had to come to U.S., then my other friends went to other  countries Cry Cry and now we all r in diffrent countries!!!!...but, we call each other very often n talk to each other.(thank god Embarrassed )...but u know, it's nto the same!Ouch...i really miss those days! But i am happy that we r still friends n always will be! Big smile

xoxo
-Lara Smile

Edited by fly2me - 11 February 2008 at 8:42pm
friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yes...it happens with me also sometimes. Confused

Edited by friend_125 - 12 February 2008 at 12:36am
payal_r Goldie
payal_r
payal_r

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Nice topic!! Tongue Big smile
Creepy^^

Maybe not exactly the same thing but
That kind of thing happens to me like i predict to myself (just comes up in my head) Confused Embarrassed and sometimes, if im doing something and i think of something bad (comes up)... that happens... it get so much my nerves Ouch Cry...
but i dont like to think negative

i always try to prevent it Embarrassed

once i was bored in lesson i was just day dreaming, suddenly a thought came up in my head, what if the fire alarm goes of
2 mins later it went off Confused LOL
it was funny though LOL Embarrassed
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

nice topic Gracy! Clap 

and YES, i have had that once Ouch ... it was not VERY scary but it was a little scary,i could not sleep all night.

here is what happened-

One day, I was lying down on my bed just thinking about my friends   Big smile ...then suddnely a scary thought came on my mind!...what if we all split and went diffrent direction?!?!?!...then like after 3 or 4 weeks 2 of my friends had to move to japan with their family, then i had to come to U.S., then my other friends went to other  countries Cry Cry and now we all r in diffrent countries!!!!...but, we call each other very often n talk to each other.(thank god Embarrassed )...but u know, it's nto the same!Ouch...i really miss those days! But i am happy that we r still friends n always will be! Big smile

xoxo
-Lara Smile

thanks Lara!Embarrassed
well yeah see that;s what i meant...sometimes what u think of comes true..and why do negative thoughts come true...? and not positive..?

i have to search what this means...? i mean it's deffo a phenomenon..Confused

anyways i'm happy that u and ur friends are still in contact..despite the miles between you all...Wink

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal_r

Nice topic!! Tongue Big smile
Creepy^^

Maybe not exactly the same thing but
That kind of thing happens to me like i predict to myself (just comes up in my head) Confused Embarrassed and sometimes, if im doing something and i think of something bad (comes up)... that happens... it get so much my nerves Ouch Cry...
but i dont like to think negative

i always try to prevent it Embarrassed

once i was bored in lesson i was just day dreaming, suddenly a thought came up in my head, what if the fire alarm goes of
2 mins later it went off Confused LOL
it was funny though LOL Embarrassed

Thanks Payal! Yep i agree..it can be so creepy nah...?Ouch

Thankfully i'm not the only one...i thought there was something weird abt me Ouch...but if u guys also experience this i think it's kinda common thenEmbarrassed

yeah u know sometimes you aren't even thinking negative..but the neg thought comes up...and later on might happen also....Ouch

hehe the alarm one was funny thoughClap
Thanks dearWink

Love,
Gracella

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
gracie nic topic
ohh reading to all ur thoughts made me lill sacred too tho i keep on thinking all the negative things or may be positive but never came out in da way u all guys experienced actually in a way i am a negative type of person if family is late to reach home negative thoughts come into my mind first i know dats bad but how to overcome it
but dis fire alarm going off payal was really funny hahaha
ashbipasha IF-Rockerz
ashbipasha
ashbipasha

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Hiya friends,

Just imagine.............

You are just sitting or walking/standing etc and suddenly some negative thought comes up and you even imagine it and you get scared, then the next moment you realize u were just thinking and try not to think of it...
But now comes....That what u have been thinking...comes true...OuchOuch

Have  u experienced this...?Confused

I've experienced this and i tell u its scary...it's like you feel that something might happen.. and it really happens..
it's not called intuition it's something negative u see/think of and that happens..Confused
I have had this experience many times, it's like suddenly out of nowhere you get some negative idea and after some time it comes true! Whenever I get these ideas now I try to get rid of it by thinking about pleasant things.

Go to top