Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

*^* Abhay Vakil aka Akaash FC **CFF(pg.9) (Page 4)

minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Joined: 01 March 2007
Posts: 1667

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

Originally posted by minioo1

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

lol count me in please!
he's the hottest police officer i've ever seen xD
he's YUmmy luking and a great actor! Clap = )

I agree wid u... he is the best... no competition, not at all wid the real officers LOL


yup yup!haha he luked even hotter 2day!!
and i wz just reading in info abt him and it says he's a dancer?wut kind of a dancer is he?i mean duz he do tap/hipop/contemperory/quick step?Big smileBig smile




i don't really know, but i will search that for u
minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Joined: 01 March 2007
Posts: 1667

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-girl19

can i join sorry a bit late


no problem... anytime
heaven002x IF-Rockerz
heaven002x
heaven002x

Joined: 29 January 2008
Posts: 7217

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minioo1

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

Originally posted by minioo1

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

lol count me in please!
he's the hottest police officer i've ever seen xD
he's YUmmy luking and a great actor! Clap = )

I agree wid u... he is the best... no competition, not at all wid the real officers LOL


yup yup!haha he luked even hotter 2day!!
and i wz just reading in info abt him and it says he's a dancer?wut kind of a dancer is he?i mean duz he do tap/hipop/contemperory/quick step?Big smileBig smile




i don't really know, but i will search that for u

okies ..thanz!
btw did u watch 2day's epi?aakash didnt say much but its a rocking epi cuz he's in it!keke lol he can juz stand dere and do/say nothing and its STill worth watching Wink

heaven002x IF-Rockerz
heaven002x
heaven002x

Joined: 29 January 2008
Posts: 7217

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
oh noooo!!!!akash proposed rupa 2dai!!poor manya it was relli sad at the end but i relly loved LOVED abhay's performance it was AMAAZINg! Clap Clap
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006
Posts: 7247

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

oh noooo!!!!akash proposed rupa 2dai!!poor manya it was relli sad at the end but i relly loved LOVED abhay's performance it was AMAAZINg! Clap Clap

ShockedHE WAT????!!!! - wat about akash-manyaCry

oh WOW! cnt wait to watch!Tongue

heaven002x IF-Rockerz
heaven002x
heaven002x

Joined: 29 January 2008
Posts: 7217

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
yup he proposed rupa at v party!!manya had high hopez dat aakash ws gonna propose her she even had a dream abt her and akash!her dream and hopez r all shattered! Cry Cry
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006
Posts: 7247

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

yup he proposed rupa at v party!!manya had high hopez dat aakash ws gonna propose her she even had a dream abt her and akash!her dream and hopez r all shattered! Cry Cry

awwwww poor manyaCry, does she knw that akash has proposed to rupa? did akash do it infront of manya? - sorrii am asking questions!, jst cnt watch it, without knwing! Embarrassed - still got another 1hour n half to goStern Smile

heaven002x IF-Rockerz
heaven002x
heaven002x

Joined: 29 January 2008
Posts: 7217

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

yup he proposed rupa at v party!!manya had high hopez dat aakash ws gonna propose her she even had a dream abt her and akash!her dream and hopez r all shattered! Cry Cry

awwwww poor manyaCry, does she knw that akash has proposed to rupa? did akash do it infront of manya? - sorrii am asking questions!, jst cnt watch it, without knwing! Embarrassed - still got another 1hour n half to goStern Smile


yeaa poor manya!yes he proposed rupa infront of manya!
akash wasnt gonna propose but manya insisted she told him "the girl who u like..loves u too)she was talking abt herself but askash thought she was talking abt rupa!LOLand when he was proposing infont of all the ppl he said she's the only reason y i m here?so abvoisly manya will think he's talking abt her rie?cuz she's the one who saved him..and den he said tht girl is rupa!manya ws shocked and heartbroken..om ws shocked too!he too thought he was gonna propose manya!Cry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
fan club of Abhay Deol

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: TheRowdiest   Replies: 1197   Views: 27685

TheRowdiest 1197 27685 22 August 2010 at 2:56am by Zareena
Abhay+Kkusum forever

Author: biryani   Replies: 1   Views: 665

biryani 1 665 14 April 2009 at 9:41am by biryani
The Eternal LOVE STORY of AKAASH & SHRUTI

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: cool_adeena   Replies: 68   Views: 9391

cool_adeena 68 9391 21 December 2008 at 8:17am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index