Celebrity Fan Clubs

*^* Abhay Vakil aka Akaash FC **CFF(pg.9) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 26

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

Originally posted by minioo1

lol count me in please!
he's the hottest police officer i've ever seen xD
he's YUmmy luking and a great actor! Clap = )

I agree wid u... he is the best... no competition, not at all wid the real officers LOL

yup yup!haha he luked even hotter 2day!!
and i wz just reading in info abt him and it says he's a dancer?wut kind of a dancer is he?i mean duz he do tap/hipop/contemperory/quick step?Big smileBig smile

i don't really know, but i will search that for u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^* Abhay Vakil aka Akaash FC **CFF(pg.9) (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-girl19

can i join sorry a bit late

no problem... anytime

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

lol count me in please!
he's the hottest police officer i've ever seen xD
he's YUmmy luking and a great actor! Clap = )

I agree wid u... he is the best... no competition, not at all wid the real officers LOL

yup yup!haha he luked even hotter 2day!!
and i wz just reading in info abt him and it says he's a dancer?wut kind of a dancer is he?i mean duz he do tap/hipop/contemperory/quick step?Big smileBig smile

i don't really know, but i will search that for u

okies ..thanz!
btw did u watch 2day's epi?aakash didnt say much but its a rocking epi cuz he's in it!keke lol he can juz stand dere and do/say nothing and its STill worth watching Wink

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
oh noooo!!!!akash proposed rupa 2dai!!poor manya it was relli sad at the end but i relly loved LOVED abhay's performance it was AMAAZINg! Clap Clap

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

oh noooo!!!!akash proposed rupa 2dai!!poor manya it was relli sad at the end but i relly loved LOVED abhay's performance it was AMAAZINg! Clap Clap

ShockedHE WAT????!!!! - wat about akash-manyaCry

oh WOW! cnt wait to watch!Tongue

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
yup he proposed rupa at v party!!manya had high hopez dat aakash ws gonna propose her she even had a dream abt her and akash!her dream and hopez r all shattered! Cry Cry

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

yup he proposed rupa at v party!!manya had high hopez dat aakash ws gonna propose her she even had a dream abt her and akash!her dream and hopez r all shattered! Cry Cry

awwwww poor manyaCry, does she knw that akash has proposed to rupa? did akash do it infront of manya? - sorrii am asking questions!, jst cnt watch it, without knwing! Embarrassed - still got another 1hour n half to goStern Smile

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

awwwww poor manyaCry, does she knw that akash has proposed to rupa? did akash do it infront of manya? - sorrii am asking questions!, jst cnt watch it, without knwing! Embarrassed - still got another 1hour n half to goStern Smile

yeaa poor manya!yes he proposed rupa infront of manya!
akash wasnt gonna propose but manya insisted she told him "the girl who u like..loves u too)she was talking abt herself but askash thought she was talking abt rupa!LOLand when he was proposing infont of all the ppl he said she's the only reason y i m here?so abvoisly manya will think he's talking abt her rie?cuz she's the one who saved him..and den he said tht girl is rupa!manya ws shocked and heartbroken..om ws shocked too!he too thought he was gonna propose manya!Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top