Celebrity Fan Clubs

*^* Abhay Vakil aka Akaash FC **CFF(pg.9) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
lol count me in please!
he's the hottest police officer i've ever seen xD
he's YUmmy luking and a great actor! Clap = )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^* Abhay Vakil aka Akaash FC **CFF(pg.9) (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
hello everyone and welcome to Abhay Vakil's FC

I have never done anything like that before, so, will need all of urs cooperation to make this the best club. As, this club belongs to all of us, so I want u all to suggest what should we do in here and what do u all want.

I would like to start wid an introduction section:

I am Maria. I am 16 and am from ON, Canada. I like to play badminton, luv to sleep and enjoy my time at IF. My fav section on IF is SZ, Kasam Se and DMG. I luv Srk, Abhay and many more or maybe i should say unlimited. My favourite movies and songs are almost all of them eg. K3G, Dosti, Chak De, Tare Zameen per etc.

Now I would like all of u to introduce urself... so that we can know eachother

thnx

Heart Maria

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

lol count me in please!

I agree wid u... he is the best... no competition, not at all wid the real officers LOL

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
true true ^^
btw i m tesse<<--nik name
from saskatchewan used to live in toronto xD
i m 14 yrs old
my fav telly actors are jay B,naman shaw,kishnu mahajan,abhay(ofcourse),sharad..and lotz more!
fav telly actresses r shweta tiwari,pachi bora and divyanka tripathi!<33oh my fav hollywood movie is TITANIC and my fav bollywood movie is ISHQ VISHQ!

samans02

samans02

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
can i join sorry a bit late

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@Maria - thnx 4 the welcome Tongue

ok a'll intoduce myself! Embarrassed

hiya everyone! Big smile

am Zarqa! Embarrassed ...am 16 years old! n am from Scotland (UK)....i am hopeless at sports! LOL well am not really bad! but am jst bad! Embarrassed. I luv spending time on IF and talking to my friends and meeting new ppl Embarrassed. My fav actors are Kinshuk Mahajan Day Dreaming ,Abhay , Sharad, Ram Kapoor, n lodz n lodz n believe me lodz more! Embarrassed . My all time fav films are Dil Toh Pagal Hai (OMG!!! am in luv with that film! Embarrassed LOL ) and Rang De Bastanti! (i thght it was jst WOOOOW) n lots mre!

hope to hve lodz of fun here! n meet new friends! Tongue

SRKPC07

Goldie

SRKPC07

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Well My name is Durre but I prefer Riya cuz people can pronounce it. Don't ask how I got the nickname Riya. LOL ne ways I am 18 and go to UC Davis. I love IF and get the most info about almost everything from here. I love Sharad Malhotra, Youvraj Malhotra, Abhay(loved him in Paalkhi) and many more! Oh and I am the craziest fan of SRK! Embarrassed LOL I love listening to music! Jonas Brothers are my favorite but I dig Hindi music! LOL and I think I should stop here...LOL

*Riya

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minioo1

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

lol count me in please!

I agree wid u... he is the best... no competition, not at all wid the real officers LOL

yup yup!haha he luked even hotter 2day!!
and i wz just reading in info abt him and it says he's a dancer?wut kind of a dancer is he?i mean duz he do tap/hipop/contemperory/quick step?Big smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top