@ 26javey26
@ sweetMansi721
@ infiniti1215
@ *Adorable_Anu*

u guys are all in
Posted: 16 years ago
lol count me in please!
he's the hottest police officer i've ever seen xD
he's YUmmy luking and a great actor! 👏 = )
hello everyone and welcome to Abhay Vakil's FC

I have never done anything like that before, so, will need all of urs cooperation to make this the best club. As, this club belongs to all of us, so I want u all to suggest what should we do in here and what do u all want.

I would like to start wid an introduction section:

I am Maria. I am 16 and am from ON, Canada. I like to play badminton, luv to sleep and enjoy my time at IF. My fav section on IF is SZ, Kasam Se and DMG. I luv Srk, Abhay and many more or maybe i should say unlimited. My favourite movies and songs are almost all of them eg. K3G, Dosti, Chak De, Tare Zameen per etc.

Now I would like all of u to introduce urself... so that we can know eachother

thnx

❤️ Maria

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

lol count me in please!
he's the hottest police officer i've ever seen xD
he's YUmmy luking and a great actor! 👏 = )

I agree wid u... he is the best... no competition, not at all wid the real officers 😆

true true ^^
btw i m tesse<<--nik name
from saskatchewan used to live in toronto xD
i m 14 yrs old
my fav telly actors are jay B,naman shaw,kishnu mahajan,abhay(ofcourse),sharad..and lotz more!
fav telly actresses r shweta tiwari,pachi bora and divyanka tripathi!<33oh my fav hollywood movie is TITANIC and my fav bollywood movie is ISHQ VISHQ!
@Maria - thnx 4 the welcome 😛

ok a'll intoduce myself! 😳

hiya everyone! 😃

am Zarqa! 😳 ...am 16 years old! n am from Scotland (UK)....i am hopeless at sports! 😆 well am not really bad! but am jst bad! 😳. I luv spending time on IF and talking to my friends and meeting new ppl 😳. My fav actors are Kinshuk Mahajan 😍 ,Abhay , Sharad, Ram Kapoor, n lodz n lodz n believe me lodz more! 😳 . My all time fav films are Dil Toh Pagal Hai (OMG!!! am in luv with that film! 😳 😆 ) and Rang De Bastanti! (i thght it was jst WOOOOW) n lots mre!

hope to hve lodz of fun here! n meet new friends! 😛
Hey Guys

Well My name is Durre but I prefer Riya cuz people can pronounce it. Don't ask how I got the nickname Riya. 😆 ne ways I am 18 and go to UC Davis. I love IF and get the most info about almost everything from here. I love Sharad Malhotra, Youvraj Malhotra, Abhay(loved him in Paalkhi) and many more! Oh and I am the craziest fan of SRK! 😳 😆 I love listening to music! Jonas Brothers are my favorite but I dig Hindi music! 😆 and I think I should stop here...LOL

*Riya
Originally posted by minioo1

I agree wid u... he is the best... no competition, not at all wid the real officers 😆

yup yup!haha he luked even hotter 2day!!
and i wz just reading in info abt him and it says he's a dancer?wut kind of a dancer is he?i mean duz he do tap/hipop/contemperory/quick step?😃😃

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

yup yup!haha he luked even hotter 2day!!
and i wz just reading in info abt him and it says he's a dancer?wut kind of a dancer is he?i mean duz he do tap/hipop/contemperory/quick step?😃😃

i don't really know, but i will search that for u
Originally posted by sweet-girl19

can i join sorry a bit late

no problem... anytime