Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Looks like Stepson

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
But what was shown today it does not seem as though the guy in the outhouse (Rohit) is mentally disabled in anyway, what i think is that he is Indrajit's 1st wifes son and that Vasu wants him out of the way.  He kept telling Sadhna he wants to meet his mother, and i think Vasu is behind all that has happened to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

see* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeh I also think this is all vasu's plan. but why she is dragging poor sadhana in her plan I don't get that.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, thats what I thought when I saw the epi too. But I think when they screamed his name they called him 'Aneek', not Rohit.
appu_m thumbnail
i also think there is some issue btw Vasu and Aneek( not Rohit). One more thing i noticed was that Kinshuk(i forgot his character name) was asking Sadhna who did u see in the room. May b he also didnt know who is inside ..so much confusion.........
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: appu_m

i also think there is some issue btw Vasu and Aneek( not Rohit). One more thing i noticed was that Kinshuk(i forgot his character name) was asking Sadhna who did u see in the room. May b he also didnt know who is inside ..so much confusion.........

Ranvir (Kinshuk) seemed to recognize who Aneek was, although he doesnt seem to know anything abt the outhouse.. I think he and the others, except Vasu n Indra, think he's abroad somewhere. Thats why all looked shocked, but all seem to know him.

appu_m thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Ranvir (Kinshuk) seemed to recognize who Aneek was, although he doesnt seem to know anything abt the outhouse.. I think he and the others, except Vasu n Indra, think he's abroad somewhere. Thats why all looked shocked, but all seem to know him.

yes that may be the reason. lets wait for tomorrow's episode which may clear some of the confusions.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Sorry about the name mixup.  Ya Vasu / Indrajit and even Gauri is in on all that is going on.  Maybe they did not expect Aneek to go out of the room, they just thought of trapping Sadhna somehow. 

Any idea who the actor is who plays Aneek.

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah even i wanted to know who is playing aneek...but its still confusing...hope today's epi clears some confusion
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Sorry about the name mixup.  Ya Vasu / Indrajit and even Gauri is in on all that is going on.  Maybe they did not expect Aneek to go out of the room, they just thought of trapping Sadhna somehow. 

Any idea who the actor is who plays Aneek.

I think Vasu's plan did go as planned. She may have wanted Aneek to endanger his life and die, and she can use Sadhna to blame when anyone asks who opened the door. So she gets what she wants without dirtying her hands.

But yea, we'll have to wait for today's episode to clear all this confusion.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
yaar, aaj koii jaldi se aik quick update post kar dena 

witing  to see the suspense 😊 Edited by kizley - 16 years ago