Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
But what was shown today it does not seem as though the guy in the outhouse (Rohit) is mentally disabled in anyway, what i think is that he is Indrajit's 1st wifes son and that Vasu wants him out of the way.  He kept telling Sadhna he wants to meet his mother, and i think Vasu is behind all that has happened to him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie76svesumChingaari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Looks like Stepson" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

see*

Groupbie

see*

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Yeh I also think this is all vasu's plan. but why she is dragging poor sadhana in her plan I don't get that.

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Yes, thats what I thought when I saw the epi too. But I think when they screamed his name they called him 'Aneek', not Rohit.

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
i also think there is some issue btw Vasu and Aneek( not Rohit). One more thing i noticed was that Kinshuk(i forgot his character name) was asking Sadhna who did u see in the room. May b he also didnt know who is inside ..so much confusion.........

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by appu_m

i also think there is some issue btw Vasu and Aneek( not Rohit). One more thing i noticed was that Kinshuk(i forgot his character name) was asking Sadhna who did u see in the room. May b he also didnt know who is inside ..so much confusion.........

Ranvir (Kinshuk) seemed to recognize who Aneek was, although he doesnt seem to know anything abt the outhouse.. I think he and the others, except Vasu n Indra, think he's abroad somewhere. Thats why all looked shocked, but all seem to know him.

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Ranvir (Kinshuk) seemed to recognize who Aneek was, although he doesnt seem to know anything abt the outhouse.. I think he and the others, except Vasu n Indra, think he's abroad somewhere. Thats why all looked shocked, but all seem to know him.

yes that may be the reason. lets wait for tomorrow's episode which may clear some of the confusions.

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Sorry about the name mixup.  Ya Vasu / Indrajit and even Gauri is in on all that is going on.  Maybe they did not expect Aneek to go out of the room, they just thought of trapping Sadhna somehow. 

Any idea who the actor is who plays Aneek.

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
yeah even i wanted to know who is playing aneek...but its still confusing...hope today's epi clears some confusion

Post Reply New Post

Go to top