Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

its only name & fame for parul-article !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Its only name and fame for Parul

Parul Chauhan aka Ragini of Bidaai has no interest in making moolah. She is happy and content with the show and the popularity that she gets from it. Hence Parul wants to give her hundred percent to Bidaai.

"I don't want to take away the sympathy that Ragini gets. If I do two shows at a time then I won't be justice to either of the characters. Through Ragini I got name and fame which I don't want to share with any other character," says Parul.

Elaborating further she explains, "I love my character as both me and my audience can relate with it. Taking up another show is out of the question for me and I feel a newcomer like me should stick to one show at least for two years. Money does not matter to me more than name and fame."

Parul hails from Uttar Pradesh. "I belong to a middle- class family and for us a name is the most important thing. I remember when my parents sent me to Mumbai, all our relatives warned them about sending a girl to town and that too all alone. But after watching my shows on television the same people call my parents and praise them," she informs.

"Even the ministers and other big people tell my dad that they want to meet me. They are just waiting for me to return to my home town. My family is so proud of me. Whenever my mom goes for shopping, people point out to her and say that she is Ragini's mother. It's such a beautiful feeling," she adds.

We all know Mumbai is a city of dreams and Parul just realized hers!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

svesum**Rekha**--Pinky--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its only name & fame for parul-article !" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

siyasara

Goldie

siyasara

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top