Magarasi Feb 11 - 28, 2008

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Episode 99           Monday 11 Feb 2007

CM calls Dinesh who is in hospital with Gautham and asks about the quotation. He says I didn't take it from you. CM says I thought you sent the quotation through courier, he says no. okay says CM and enquires about Gautham's health.

Sangeetha comes to CM with a cover. He says this is not the one. I kept it inside a brown cover. She leaves. CM opens the cover and starts reading the paper as saying it looks like Saranya's handwriting. He reads the letter and comes know about the Gautham's case details. She initially starts with the praise for CM as he is the one who helped her to come to a good level. She respects him as a father. Why she denied about the truth for a while and hiding the reason for killing. if she say the reason in the court your name and family reputation will be spoiled. He misbehaved with me. When I tried to escape from him I pushed him down. She asks sorry for that. CM closes the letter and gets worried.

Next day Gautham returns home. Sangeetha takes arathi and invites him in. Gautham calls his mother while entering. No response. So immediately asks his father about mother. You said she in the home. Where she now? CM turns towards the photo. Gautham gets shocked. He starts crying. What happen? How it happen? CM says Gautham you have to know something which happened after your disappearance.

CM Starts. One day Raji and I went to a temple to offer prayer in your name. Raji was very much upset and did all the poojas. While doing so Raji missed her thali. While searching a girl came to us and gave the thlai to Raji. Raji was so happy and asked me to offer a job in our office. I offered her a job and she is so brilliant and become MD of our company. One day Sarvana inspector who is enquiring about you came to collect the details about what happened on the day of disappearance. He met all the staff except Saranya. While going out he saw Saranya and warned me for not introducing all the staff. I told him that she joined the office after Gautham's disappearance.

One day he again came with a girl photo and asked about the identity that traveled with you in the car. No one could identify including Saranya. During Vikram & Santhosh's marriage Gauri identified Saranya for killing you. Saranya also accepted her crime. In that shock Raji died. Gautham is crying.

CM says I also want to tell you want happened after that. Gautham is anxiously waiting for his fathers words. Santhosh comes in. Dinesh & Vikram gets angry and tells him to leave. But Santhosh denies.

Santhosh says Gautham annan I want to tell you what happened after your disappearance. I will leave this place without telling that. Again Dinesh & Vikram shouts. Gautham inteferes and stops them. Santhosh says Saranya madam said that she killed you. Gauri annie first didn't agree for the second marriage but after several struggle appa arranged her marriage. In the mean time Saranya madam saw you in a bank but she could catch you. Even in a different get up with lots of hair in your face and head she identified you as Gautham. No body believed her including me. As Gauri annie's marriage was nearing saranya madam tried hard to prove her truth. CM puts down his head. Her strong belief made her work hard she struggled a lot. Everyone in this family send me out because I married her sister. Everyone is so strong in giving hang to death punishment to her. But Saranya madam brought you back into this family. The credit goes only to Saranya madam. Gautham stares. FREEZE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Magarasi Feb 11 - 28, 2008" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Episode 100                Tuesday 12 Feb 2008

Santhosh says Saranya madam is responsible for our families' happiness. She never had any thought of cheating our family. She always has a good respect on us. I wanted to tell you this. I am leaving. Annan I come after some time to see you. He leaves.

Minister calls KB. He comes. Minister asks about Dilip. KB says we are trying find him. Minister says I need that gold and CD. If it goes to police hand I will be caught. I lose my minister post. Already part people are angry on me. KB gives some encouraging words. Minister says while going collect a briefcase that is for you.

Sona waits outside the house for Giri. Rowdies are also waiting with her. Rowdy asks your brother will come or not? How long he will take to find a person who is inside a same city? Sona & he encounters in a verbal fight. Blames each other for Dilip's escape. Giri comes in. he says Dilip regained his lost memory. He joined his family. Sona is happy. He won't be able to identify you. Rowdy shouts. Don't to tell stories. You are trying to save him. Sona says he has a family. His name is not Dilip. Rowdy stops them and says who ever it is. We want that gold and CD. If he is not willing to give that we will kill the entire family.

Baba is restless. Madhan comes there. Baba says KB has sent a person to find Dilip. Madhan I know. That's why I came here now. Baba wants to talk to Dilip. Madhan dials his number. Phone rings. Sona is not willing to take the phone. Giri insists her to talk. She says halo. Baba gets shocked. I want to talk to Dilip he says. Rowdies come and stans behind her with the pistol. Don't tell about us. She says Dilip regained his memory and joined his family now. Baba gets happy. He enquires about the gold and CD. She says I don't know about that. Madha takes the phone from Baba and says you keep the phone on always. I may come to Chennai. I will contact you later. Cuts the line. Madhan says to Baba that I am going to Chennai to get that Gold & CD. Baba says okay.

In CM's house Dinning table. CM, Dinesh, Gautham, Manju & Monica are having their breakfast. Sangeetha & Gauri are serving them. CM looks all of them and happy. Manju & Monica are having words of teasing each other. Dinesh is also happy. Gautham thinks about something deeply. FREEZE.

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Episode 101                       Wednesday 13 Feb 2008

Gautham is thinking deeply about something without eating. Manju tells him to finish his dinner as she has finished hers. Gautham gets up from the dinning table.

In the terrace Gautham is walking alone. CM comes there and asks why he is upset. Advises him to be relaxed. Gautham says I have no tension. But I have to meet Saranya and say sorry to her. I met her before she joined our company. I picked her up from a bus stand and tried to misbehave. She pushed me down to save her. I fell from a bridge a train crossed. I remember only that. I didn't remember about my life in another state or another people. Dad, I was a very bad fellow. Even though I misbehaved with her she never opened my bad identity to you. Keeping your affection on me in her mind she might have hide the reason. I was the reason for her struggling life. If Saranya was not there my Gauri will be living with some other person without knowing me. I may be roaming around without knowing about my family. I must meet her to get forgiveness. CM says you understood her correctly. I too was very affectionate with her but situation made me a bad man. I too want get forgiveness from her. Tomorrow we go to her house to meet her.

Saravana is thinking about the rowdies who surrounded Gautham while Saranya met him. Saranya comes there and disturbs him. He says I am thinking about the rowdies. Who are they? Why they want to kill him? Saranya says I am also thinking about that from that day. They should not intefere with Gautam family now. After a long struggle they all united. Help him Saravana. Saravana says I must meet Sona & Giri to get more about him.

Door bell rings. Saranya's mother opens the door and happy to see Gauri & Gautham. She invites them in and calls Saranya. Saranya & Saravana invites them with a smile. Gauri sits with Saranya and thanks her for returning her life. I insulted you several time even then you tried hard to find Gautham. Please forgive me. Gautham also with a shame in his face he asks her forgiveness. Saranya with the tears in her eyes say this is not needed. But CM won't forgive me. I understand his feelings. Because of me he lost his wife. That was very big losing to him. He won't forgive me. Gautham says Appa also came with us. He is standing outside. Saranya gets shocked. Saravana says why you didn't tell that before. Saranya & Saravana runs outside to meet CM. They open the door.

CM is standing near the car with a sad face. Saranya goes to CM and says sir come in. CM with his folded hands says sorry to her. She says sir you first come in. Saravana says we talk it later you come in. CM follows them inside. Saranya asks him to sit. CM sits and silent for a while with the head down. Then he folds (iru karam kuvithu) his hands and asks sorry. FREEZE.

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
thx newt for the update.

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Episode 102                   Thursday 14 Feb 2008

CM apologies for his mistake. He says from the day my Raji met you in the temple you did only good things for my family. I made the mistake. Please forgive me. Saranya's mother comes there with cool drinks and says she is a little girl why you are using big words. It her bad time it happened. Saravana asks Gautham do you remember anything about past one year? Where you stayed or the persons who came to catch you? He says no. CM asks is there any possibilities to attack him again. Saravana says there is a chance but you don't worry we take care about that. CM & Co leaves with the thanks.

In Mama's house. Madhu, Vikram, Dinesh, Mama are having discussion. Dinesh says if he brings that Saranya again to our company it will create a problem for us. Gautham also will join with her. Madhu says if it happens I go to the court and divide the property. Mama says you will get nothing since it is own earned empire. He has the right to give the property to anybody. He can even give this to a beggar and make him a millionar. This is not your grandfather's property to divide. If he wishes he would give a small teashop like places to all. So we must wait and see what is going to happen. We should not plan anything before he brings Saranya in. he leaves. Vikram, Madhu & Dinesh thinking.

In CM's house. Gauri is giving food to Manju. Sangeetha is serving to Gautham & Dinesh. CM is looking some files. Vikram hands over a file to him and says manager came to hand over this to you. CM asks is there any shareholder list in it. Vikram says I didn't see. Madhu comes down. CM asks did you check the agreement papers. She says yes I saw. Mukil & Co contract gets over by this month. So we give the new contract to Senthil & Co since there is no profit from the previous. If we keep losing income like this we lose our company name in the market. Gautham, Sangeetha & Dinesh turns from the Dinning table & listens. Vikram stops near the staircase. CM says no they are the one who introduced our threads first in the market. You don't know all these details. So renew the contract to them. She gets shocked.

CM calls everyone to assemble. He says I want to tell about my decision. I like to take Saranya in to our company again. We are very cruel to her. Dinesh, Vikram & Madhu gets shocked. Sangeetha says when Saranya was with our company it went to a real height. So I agree with you. Gautham says now I won't be able to come to office in my health condition so bringing Saranya again to our company will help us. I am also agreeing to decision. Dinesh shouts Gautham you don't know about her she has a plan in her mind. Gauri inteferes Mama I insulted her. She gave my life back. Without her we wouldn't have got Gautham back. So what you have decided is right. CM says okay. In angry Dinesh, vikram & Madhu leaves the place. Sangeetha & Gauri leaves happily.

Door bell rings. Gautham goes and opens the door. Giri & Sona are standing. Sona gets emotional after seeing Gautham. Without any response in his face Gautham asks who are you. Sona gets shocked. FREEZE.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates Newt2007 - you have done a good job Clap

Glad to see this story move fast instead if dragging it Big smile so CMs son and DIl are after his money and shares Dead

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thx newt for the update.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thanks Newt for the updates

Post Reply New Post

Go to top