Celebrity Fan Clubs

The New Sensation-Parleen Gill Fan Club 2 (Page 124)

Post Reply New Post

Page 124 of 128

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu86

Originally posted by piya2025

Arre!This 2 is my youtuve vedio's posted by me..*toungh*

Piya I posted them here so that every member here can get a glimpse of it...this is what we do in this FC whenever we find new vid or article or n e thing about parleen we post it here so that everyone can know about it.....i am sorry but this is why we have his FC to share w/e new info we come across about him...sorry again...
Arre dear app to bura maan gayeEmbarrassedI didnt mean that actually i was thinking arre how come my VDs hereLOLLOLLOLNothing like that.what u thought..im love to share everything abt parleen wid u all..thats y i v joined this FC right?So get ur sorry back..coz i dont want ur sorryBig smileWe r parleen fansTongueOMG!aur we v no need to say sorry each other..m i right?WinkU did d best work..i just love to see my all vds here..always..

love
piya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The New Sensation-Parleen Gill Fan Club 2 (Page 124)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel*eyes

IF-Dazzler

angel*eyes

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hello all 1st of all a very big SORRY coz i have not been active for a few weeks Wink
I was preoccupied with other stuff...anyways howz my friends/sauts ???
I have missed you all very much and i'm soo upset with myself coz i wasn't here OuchOuch
But i'm here now....i see i'm not the only one who was missing haa!!! 
Plzzzz ya'll come back sooon...

angel*eyes

IF-Dazzler

angel*eyes

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Sonu and Piya thnx for the videos girls ... enjoyed seeing Parlu Embarrassed

Sonu86

IF-Dazzler

Sonu86

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Arre!This 2 is my youtuve vedio's posted by me..*toungh*

Piya I posted them here so that every member here can get a glimpse of it...this is what we do in this FC whenever we find new vid or article or n e thing about parleen we post it here so that everyone can know about it.....i am sorry but this is why we have his FC to share w/e new info we come across about him...sorry again...
Arre dear app to bura maan gayeEmbarrassedI didnt mean that actually i was thinking arre how come my VDs hereLOLLOLLOLNothing like that.what u thought..im love to share everything abt parleen wid u all..thats y i v joined this FC right?So get ur sorry back..coz i dont want ur sorryBig smileWe r parleen fansTongueOMG!aur we v no need to say sorry each other..m i right?WinkU did d best work..i just love to see my all vds here..always..

love
piya.

arre nahi nahi sweety..mujhe laga ki sayad tumhe bura laga hai kyunki maine tumhare vids yeha pe post kiye isi liye woh sab keh diya...lekin ab misunderstanding ekdum crystal clear ho gayi hai to ya no need to say sorry to eachother.....Smile

Sonu86

IF-Dazzler

Sonu86

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel*eyes

Welcome Back Niluuuuu...Hug...how are you jaani....missed u soooooo much...glad u r back now.....and ur welcome sweety....always my pleasure....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

angel*eyes

IF-Dazzler

angel*eyes

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel*eyes

Welcome Back Niluuuuu...Hug...how are you jaani....missed u soooooo much...glad u r back now.....and ur welcome sweety....always my pleasure....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hiya Shonu i'm fine thnx sweety .. i know i felt soo bad coz i had not come here in some time..
But hopefully we catch up and revive our PGFC TongueEmbarrassedBig smile
Missed you tooooo..........we should get to work and try to be as active as we can Smile what say.!!!

angel*eyes

IF-Dazzler

angel*eyes

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Nikii where ARE you hunni...missing you loadzzzzsss wanna see you soon...

angel*eyes

IF-Dazzler

angel*eyes

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Hey Piya your siggy is awesome parlu is looking soo kool in it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top