Celebrity Fan Clubs

The New Sensation-Parleen Gill Fan Club 2 (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 128

Sonu86

IF-Dazzler

Sonu86

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~@$hm@~

Not been here like in months!!
Hey to everyone!!

Since I see loads of new members..Ill introduce myself...Im Asma =)
x

Hey Asma....welcome back to PGFC...so happy to see old members returning here...cuz we all know parleen craze will never go away....lol...but hope you will be more active here....so hang around.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The New Sensation-Parleen Gill Fan Club 2 (Page 121)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonu86

IF-Dazzler

Sonu86

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone...

I heard Parleen with F4 recently had a concert in Baroda, Gujarat, India.....don't have much info on how it went but as soon as i get some detail i will share it with you all....

and before this concert they had a concert in Nairobi, SA....and that show was a hit...they all rocked the show....

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Thanks guys!!Hug

Concert in Nairobi , thats so cool!! and even in Baroda..they are definetly going places and reaching peaks of success..wish them even more luck!!

I really wish we get to see some pics of him from the concert =)

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hey guys r u all here?
Anyways need help yaar..
Actually i want to downlode all parleen's perfoumences..So do any1 v their downlode links..right 4m d aodition round to Finale of II3..If any1 v then plz give it to me yaa..If not then plzz can u give me that song list which on parleen perfoum?Then atleast i can take them 4m youtube & then can DL..Plzz do reply..Im just dying 4them..
Ps:4m audition to finalle huh..do remember..& where u all guys when ever i come tothis Fc..never found any1 here lol..ok cya tc
love
piya..

angel*eyes

IF-Dazzler

angel*eyes

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu86

Hey Everyone...

I heard Parleen with F4 recently had a concert in Baroda, Gujarat, India.....don't have much info on how it went but as soon as i get some detail i will share it with you all....

and before this concert they had a concert in Nairobi, SA....and that show was a hit...they all rocked the show....

Wow thats nice Sonu hope to see some videos or pics...Nairobi and SA cool great to see them being appreciated overseas as well Big smileClapClap
Thnx for sharing hun...

angel*eyes

IF-Dazzler

angel*eyes

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~@$hm@~

Thanks guys!!Hug

Concert in Nairobi , thats so cool!! and even in Baroda..they are definetly going places and reaching peaks of success..wish them even more luck!!

I really wish we get to see some pics of him from the concert =)

Np....Tongue

I know i'm soo happy for them i wanna see them become very popular EmbarrassedBig smile
Hope so too....

angel*eyes

IF-Dazzler

angel*eyes

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Hey guys r u all here?
Anyways need help yaar..
Actually i want to downlode all parleen's perfoumences..So do any1 v their downlode links..right 4m d aodition round to Finale of II3..If any1 v then plz give it to me yaa..If not then plzz can u give me that song list which on parleen perfoum?Then atleast i can take them 4m youtube & then can DL..Plzz do reply..Im just dying 4them..
Ps:4m audition to finalle huh..do remember..& where u all guys when ever i come tothis Fc..never found any1 here lol..ok cya tc
love
piya..

Hiya priya Smile

Well we had the links on the 1st page but those have expired so i'll give you the list of songs he sang  ok...
I had some of his vids if  find them i'll give it to you...

Audition
Teri Deewani

Theatre Round

Piano Rounds
1st: Suno naa
2nd: Laare chootee
3rd: Ramta Jogi
4th: Lamha Lamha

Galas
1st: Chali Chali
2nd: I am the Best
3rd: Dil Ko Pukaara