cowz_lover
cowz_lover

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Great updateSmile

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
ya abhi is a fool. I pity neha. She is going thro a very rough patch. Simran is also sensless. She does not understand the consequence of being close to abhi.Why should she need help from Abhi in Harsh's case?
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged
is simran's understanding of relationships really so pathetic, that she dosn't know how her 'innocent' disclosures (such as saying that 'Abhi is coming back for my sake') will affect Neha? Unbelievable! She is so busy playing Happy Families, she cant see how UNhappy neha really is. but dont u think neha is partly to blame... she never says a word to simran about her interference... obviously just giving dirty looks is not enough cos Simran is just too DENSE Dead to understand!!
nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

I think Neha is just over reacting to everything!!

wHat abhi and simran are doing is completely unintentional..... neha is the one who thinks differently... just like neha's mom said to neha.. if she has such thoughts in her mind... even healthy relations turn sour...

so Neha should change...

I have a feeling shes gonna die or lose her kid again!! Somehow coz shes not takin care of herself.. and always has these crappy thoughts in her mind...

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged
   Simran is dense and so is Abhi but Neha is so clingy and insecure and as minnie said somewhere,immensely self centred..And instead of appreciating the fact that Simran and Abhi never hide anything from her inspite of having a kid and a very transparent relation, she is always thinking crappy thoughts!!Angry
tintasukma Newbie
tintasukma
tintasukma

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 2:54am | IP Logged
agreed chayya, nandinee .. what neha thinks about abhi-simran r'ship is NEVER the same to what happened between abhi-kiran. Simran is not kiran, and neha is not simran. probably neha shud just change her mindset, and accept abhi-simran friendship just as it is, since she knew from day one that both abhi-simran cares each other (why shud she ran after abhi though she knew the fact that abhi loves simran still?) Wink

by the way, i don't understand hindi (i just read the translation). what's astitva ek prem kahani means?
nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged

astitva- ek prem kahani means........ astitva- a love story..

if u all remember abhi had told neha ... tht simran will always be part of his life... even before gettin married he told her clearly.. when as usual neha used to get upset at things between them... so she was well aware of facts before tying the knot with abhi...hence she better not crib.. becoz shes spoilin her own life and mind set...

rads Groupbie
rads
rads

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged

when abhi was supposed to love simran, he didnt do it - he loved kiran. now when he is supposed to love neha - he is loving simran. dont know when abhi will act with maturity in terms of relationships.

simran who claims to be a very mature and sensible person has made the awful mistake of telling neha that abhi returning back on her request. i really really pity and feel siorry for neha. how i wish manas was around to give simran a piece of his mind. simran definitekly needs to be made realised of her uncouth behaviour towards neha and its detrimental effect on her nehas marital relationship with abhi.

Go to top