•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

The episode starts with Arjun, who is lost in some other thoughts! Kajal is not there, and there is call on her cellphone. Arjun goes to attend the call, and it's Kushal. Arjun lifts the call and Kushan says "Kajal, how come you didn't come to office, is everything alright, I was worried for you". Hearing this talks, Arjun gets angry and says "It's me Arjun, Kajal is not here!" Kushal says he'll call later. Arjun says to himself, "You(Kushal) made fun of me by getting me married to Kajal, I don't want you and Kajal to paly another trick, because I feel very guilty of having listened to you, and I won't let Kajal fall in your trick". Kajal is getting ready to go to office, she takes her purse and takes rudely her cellphone from Arjun's hand and tells him that he doesn't to attend her calls. Krutikka is talking to her mom and comes near the window, and she sees Samay's car and is shocked. She tells Malini that she'll call later. Krutikka asks the driver "How did Samay go to the office if the car is here?" The driver says that Samay told him to come in 30 minutes at the guest house. Krutikka tells the driver to take her to the office's guest house. Samay tells to the servants of the guest house "Wow, the guest house is very nice now." Shruti comes there and gives some files to Samay, she also tells him that she's very grateful to him. Just then, they both see Krutikka! Samay asks Krutikka "You, here" Krutikka replies "Why, I cannot even come here or what?" She also tell him that "Why did you arrange office's guest house for Shruti?" Samay answers that Shruti needed a location to stay and I arranged for her this guest house. Krutikka says "Oh, you arranged the guest house just because she's a very capable employee and whatever..." She also tells him that he shouldn't give that much of importance to employees. Hearing that, Samay is stunned and screams "Krutikka" Shruti replies that she won't be staying a long time, as soon as she finds another location...Krutikka says "whatever". Krutikka goes at Malini's place and screams "Mom" Krutikka has tears in eyes and Malini asks her what the matter is. Krutikka says that she doesn't know what is in store in her fate." One side, Samay who never cares for me, whatever I try is always a fail and the other side, Kajal is going to divorce Arjun..." Malini is shocked hearing that Kajal will divorce Arjun. Malini tells her that they both (Krutikka and Malini) will have to be cautious because now there is a danger for your and Samay's marriage , and that is not Shruti, but it's Kajal. Priti calls Kajal at office. Priti informs Kajal that Mom and Dad got their Ahmdavad's ticket. Kajal tells her that she'll soon come to meet them. Priti is concerned about Kajal and asks her how is she. Kajal tells her to not worry for her. Arjun is all sad, holding two photos, one of Kajal only and the other one of Kajal-Arjun. He looks at Kajal-Arjun's photo and suddenly, it falls down and goes at someone's feet. Samay takes the photo and gives back to Arjun. Samay asks how Arjun is feeling. Arjun says he's ok...Samay says "Are you doing the exercises the doctor told you?" Arjun replies yes and Samay tells him to get well soon. Arjun tells "I don't want to get well, because I'll feel that I am getting punished for whatever I have done in my life." Samay tells him to not think like that. Arjun tells Samay that he's ready to do anything for Kajal's happiness and Samay is happy hearing that.
Samay informs about a good news at office and tells Arjun to get well, so that he can join office. Arjun suggests Samay to tell Kajal to join the office at his place because she's such a responsible person and what's the difference between him(Arjun) and Kajal. Samay says "What a great idea, I haven't thought about that!" Kajal is lost in some thoughts and think "What should I do, there is no one to support me" She gets flashbacks of Samay telling her not to feel lonely, because he will be always a friend for her. Kajal thinks that Samay is the only one who can understand me and who can support me! Kajal is downstairs and Samay tells her that he came to meet her. Kajal asks "Why" Samay tells her that would you like to join office and manage Arjun's responsibilities until he recovers! Kajal says "Did Arjun sent you here?" Samay says "Yes, and I think it's a brilliant idea" Kajal says "No" Samay is shocked to hear that. Kajal says "She doesn't care about Arjun's responsibilities" Samay is stunned and tells Kajal that it looks like you are very disturbed this day, there is something that you don't want to tell anyone. Kajal says please leave me. Samay says let me know what's the matter. Kajal has tears in eyes and says please leave me. Samay tells her that "No, I won't let you, you will have to tell me, Tumhe Meri Kasam" Kajal is shocked and says " My life is even terrible than death" Samay is kind of shocked. Kajal tells him that Arjun raped her and while saying it she gets flashbacks of how Arjun raped her. Samay is stunned to hear that. Kajal goes to sit on the sofa and is crying bitterly. Samay tells her "I am with you, don't worry!" Samay is very angry, he goes in Arjun's room and screams "ARJUN!"

(from Yaho grp)

thankx a ton anjuman.

thanx Anju.... missed that episode 😊

Hi Anju,

Shukriya,  😉