jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Part 1-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=859529&T PN=1#14521709

I bursted out laughing but my laughter was short-lived for Adam barged into my flat..Just like that!!I stared at him and he promptly left the flat, jumping in joy..

The next few days, I thought of neglecting the fact that he was following me..Even coincidentally we were stuck inb the same Mass Communications class with opposite reactions.

The following day, it was pretty embarassing for Adam. Adam had realized the fact that I had been neglecting him-his messages, his gifts, his efforts went futile..He saw me at the cafeteria after the day's lecture and brought me to a quiet area..Where no one could disturb his conversation and he started his conversation.

Adam:Look, I don't know why you are acting this way..But please, for God's sake, open your mouth and speak. I am simply asking for a week of friendship in compensating for the time, the dreaded time wasted in detention- as a result of my cowardliness!!Pls forgive me!!

Fresca:Look, I have already forgiven you but it is just that I don't mingle with guys so much..I find myself in an uncomfortable position when I talk to guyz..So sorrie..

Adam:WHAT?! Couldn't you have told me that earlier? I wouldn't have bothered you...You girls are so complex..

Fresca:HEY!!Stop there...

Just then, a professor passes by and both of us kept quiet and walked into opposite directions in anger.

A seed of hope started blossoming into friendship the next day for both of us. We were grouped in pairs to do a reflection of what had happened in our lives at least 3 months ago and we had to exchange our work after that. Both of us were trying to peep into the other's work but got caught by our professor, Mr Martin. Just then, James sat beside me and Presca beside Adam. We both felt bad for a moment but proceeded with the reflection.

The bell had rung and everyone had left except for both of us.. We both gradually walked out of the lecture theatre and instantaneously handed out our reflections to each other.