Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Sana Di all the siggy's are just Amazinggggg simply too good. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
When will my birthday come so I can use Sanz Creations stuff? 😳

Dude, I feel like sending in another request, but seeing how busy you are, I'll do it whenever you are free. Do drop in a PM whenever you are free. 😳
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

Sana diπŸ€—

Fabulousssssssssss updatee...loved itttttttttt πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ amazingggggggg...tooo gooodd πŸ‘ πŸ‘

will def use oneee 😳 😳

Keep it up πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Call me ashu 😳

Luv u alotzzπŸ€—

Thanxx so much Ashu.. U're so sweet πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Sana Di all the siggy's are just Amazinggggg simply too good. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awww... Thanxxx Aman dammit! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: jenny1000

When will my birthday come so I can use Sanz Creations stuff? 😳

Dude, I feel like sending in another request, but seeing how busy you are, I'll do it whenever you are free. Do drop in a PM whenever you are free. 😳

Jennerzzzzzzzzz πŸ€—πŸ€—~ Dammit, u can drop in a pm anytime.. Bas.. Be patient with moi.. Kaam ho jayega *ahem* πŸ˜‰~

Thanxx so much and I can't wait for urz and Aman's b'day... I will inshallah try my best to make u girlies happy πŸ€—~

Love, Sana~
smartc thumbnail
Originally posted by: raiinie

Hey Sana. How You? Its been a while, saw ur Gall with the Update sign so thought id pop by. Congo on the new Gall btw! πŸ˜›

Superrbbb Updatee! πŸ‘πŸ‘My favvs have to be them two ^ the Koko/Kunal and Kdrama 'A Moment to Remember' its stunning!! πŸ˜ƒ

Loving the Koko/Kunal Sigg- blckNwhte with hint of subtle colour. Simplyyy awesommee!!

Thanxx so much raiinie πŸ€—~ The KK one somehow turned out alrite.. I am glad u liked these two πŸ˜› ~
smartc thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_eijaz_anita

Love the update!!
I loved the Iqbal ones and the Kunal-Konkona was too amazing!!
And congrats on your 2nd gallery!!

Thanxx so much hun πŸ€—~
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smartc

Awww... Thanxxx Aman dammit! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww your welcome.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

@ Jenny-- do u have patience??πŸ˜† I can never wait especially when it comes to siggy's...🀣okay okay I take it backk... Take ur time sana di..πŸ˜†

~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely beautiful sigs!!! as always!!!! πŸ‘
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous, Sana! Momo will love them! 😳
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

sana diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oh man u gonna kill me or wt, completey crazy bout ur creations, my eyes r glued to the computer screen, wow man how can someone be soo damn gud!!! oh mannnnn i cnt sto droolin at ur all IQ siggys, i'll def be using one or two soon, fab wrk         &nb sp;  

oops forgot to congratulate u   congrats di, hope to see more of ur creations   

Originally posted by: smartc

Hey hun ~ Goodness heavens.. U will see Iqbal anywhere and u'll die.. wont ya now?   Wesai, the man is awesome.. I am in total awe of him.. His presence is enuf to make u wanna see a scene.. I hope u get to use the Iqbal sigs ~ And thank u for the wonderful wishes dammit!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yhhh i will, ur welcome di, i wish u could also take reqs, buh my bad luck πŸ˜† 😳

omg omg omg!!!!! man ur soooo perfect, i am sure momo would jst luv the siggys, they r marvelous, omg i jst loved em, sana di ur the bst dammit!! πŸ‘
Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jazzz!!! Have missed ya dammit.. So sorry for not replying to the pm in a timely fashion.. Dude.. been crazy with work here.. and u've seen the snow ..Grrr... hear another round may come soon.. I dont have space left anymore to put that snow away...😑

Thanxx for your beautiful words hun.. I love the current sig u're using.. Is it a movie?? Lemme know πŸ€—~

*waves*

Not to worry about the PM. Totally understand. I don't which is worse, snow or freezing rain. If anyone needs the snow, I'm so willing to send some of it to them. LOL!

My current siggy, you like? I fabulously love them! It's a BBC Miniseries (four part adaptation) called North and South based on the novel written by Elizabeth Gaskell . If you like Pride & Prejudice, then you MUST watch this. And plus, the screencaps make such pretty icons.

Btw, that siggy of Akash-Manya, pretty. Although, I wanted to hug the poor girl today.

Skylar

Edited by Skylar - 16 years ago