Kkusum
Kkusum

Update for Jan 4th

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Thanks to Mala

Kkusum is searching for some body and ends of seeing a dead person falling off the chair whose face they show, kk runs out upstairs and out as tha man taps him asks whether he got that man, she tells him there is one dea body give me phone as I want to call. Kkusum calls acp sawhney, acp corners that man asking how he did not know there is dead body in basement kkusum tells abhay has introduced me someone else as malhotra, where as this dead man is malhotra. Acp tells kk why abhay had to tell lie to U? kk tells kumud to pack up to go to Bombay . kumud comes to garv as we are leaving u also pack. Garv says why? Kumud says I don't know she is tensed. Garv says I am there with u always. Kali tells u tell u forgot kumud now u say I am there with u always. garv tells shutup. Kali tells cause of my one mistake, u will hide all your mistakes. Kali tells kumud I never saw opportunist like u, using papa to search u came to meet garv as u cant leave him alone. I know what is there in your heart, kumud feels hurt and goes. Garv is angry tells kali cause of your behaviour, u are going away from me. Kali thinks u never let me come near u I hate her! Kumud goes out dashes one friend. She,jenny asks how come u are in shimla. Kumud teases where is your rajkumur came in horse. Jenny says oscar came thro basket ball court ,was with us in college and is marrying me. Kumud did u come with garv? Jenny asks garv how u left kumud alone, kali says he is hubbya na will be with me. Jenny shocked. garv come for my engagement asks kumud also to come. Kali looks at kumud. Kkusum is packing. Kumud says nothing as kk asks what happened. Sohan rings up tells kkusum we got some proofs for abhay's case I am coming there as it is about malhotra. I will tell when I come there. Kk shocked as sohan tells why abhay is absconding will be known with these proofs tells kumud we are not going.Party going on as jenny welcomes kk & kumud. jenny introduces robert to kumud & kkusum garv and kali. As they go in, on man gets down from car walks in they don't show face. kumud thinks where jenny took mom. Kumud sees sohan asks chachu when u came tells jenny has taken mom to meet her mom. kali asks garv to dance. Asks what is the problem. Garv says u are the problem, as kali says I hate kumud. Garv forces kali to dance stops kali goes off garv stands alone jenny brings kali abck to garv. Kali garv dancing. Sohan says I don't have any dance partners, asks kumud to join, as kumud dances with sohan she & garv look at each other, tere naam going on! Think of garv & kumud dancing together show flashback scenes. Kumud stops as she cant dance tell chachu I am not feeling ok leave me to hotel. Kkusum with jenny's mom also walks out  as she wants to change as that man follows her.That lady shows the room to change and goes. Sohan tells kumud to sit in car as he will tell kk and come. Kumud is in bathroom hears something goes near door as that man pieces the knife thro door kk pushes and runs out on corridor hides in a corner breaths as she is in fright, that man comes out too goes the other way. Kk comes out runs as that man faces kkusum and kk shouts, garv hears looks back, end

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the update! Big smile
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Mala and thanks to Sangeeta for posting..so the rat race continues Dead , nothing new happening here..before garv and kali's wedding this is what was going on, they got married and we are back to square one of someone trying to kill KK and Kali hating Kumud...Oh God they seriously need to move on..
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
what  happened to kshitij. Even he came to simla with them. Know they are back on garv and kumud...god stop that crap and move on and solve the problem....

Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

THANKZ FOR DA INFO

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 da update.show iz muvin way 2 slow
mango Global Moderator