Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

India-Forums

   

Goodbye all....Taking Leave....Exams (Page 5)

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 16129

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rash2cool

itz ok minz i understand..... LOL LOL LOL
muhaahhhhhhhhh to u too
chalo maaf kar diya.... Wink
ab jane bhi do yaaro..... LOL

yup....i'll go at 10;30LOL...i guess i cant leave IF....donno howw i'll livv without tis...Cry
waise bhi will come on Thursdayy eve...Embarrassed..cozz after that nextt exaam is Eng..wwhich is quite easyyWink
Pruthaxi IF-Rockerz
Pruthaxi
Pruthaxi

Jai Shree Krishna Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 11 January 2007
Posts: 6052

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by minz~12

Originally posted by Rash2cool

itz ok minz i understand..... LOL LOL LOL
muhaahhhhhhhhh to u too
chalo maaf kar diya.... Wink
ab jane bhi do yaaro..... LOL

yup....i'll go at 10;30LOL...i guess i cant leave IF....donno howw i'll livv without tis...Cry
waise bhi will come on Thursdayy eve...Embarrassed..cozz after that nextt exaam is Eng..wwhich is quite easyyWink

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

 

Rash2cool IF-Sizzlerz
Rash2cool
Rash2cool

Joined: 20 November 2007
Posts: 14810

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Okey
bye minz. Tongue
u are going just for 2 weeks Confused
imagine i'll go for nearly 2 mnth's Ouch
gosh don't wanna imagine now.. Cry Cry Dead

bye Take care and All d best once again for ur exam's.....
come back soon in between we will see d moon Wink LOL LOL
*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 16129

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rash2cool

Okey
bye minz. Tongue
u are going just for 2 weeks Confused
imagine i'll go for nearly 2 mnth's Ouch
gosh don't wanna imagine now.. Cry Cry Dead

bye Take care and All d best once again for ur exam's.....
come back soon in between we will see d moon Wink LOL LOL

Whyy 2 months???Shocked
Rash2cool IF-Sizzlerz
Rash2cool
Rash2cool

Joined: 20 November 2007
Posts: 14810

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
yup me giving boards
that too PG
so 2 mnth's Cry
*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 16129

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rash2cool

yup me giving boards
that too PG
so 2 mnth's Cry

tatss saad!!!....Crybut wen u'll be goin..??around which month??
moreremix IF-Dazzler
moreremix
moreremix

Joined: 25 April 2007
Posts: 4031

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
will miss u minnee Cry ....all the best for ur xams Thumbs Up ...padhayi thi se karnaLOL

Edited by moreremix - 10 February 2008 at 9:43am
*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 16129

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moreremix

will miss u minnee Cry ....all the best for ur xams Thumbs Up ...padhayi thi se karnaLOL

aww!!Sam diHug
padaai teek se karoongi..Winkaur aapka naam roshan karoongi..Embarrassed
waise RK FC mai sab complain karin hamaare baare mai....LOLwahaa jaake dek..Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
how rt prepare for exams

Author: lemoncola   Replies: 5   Views: 310

lemoncola 5 310 26 March 2008 at 12:45pm by heaven princess
info about RT's exams...!!!

2 3

Author: frend4ever   Replies: 22   Views: 818

frend4ever 22 818 18 March 2008 at 5:13pm by prcrules
For those jinke exams are over!

Author: AnaChi   Replies: 4   Views: 272

AnaChi 4 272 13 March 2008 at 1:53pm by Poonamjayaswal
imp info : rajat board exams........

2 3

Author: chocort   Replies: 22   Views: 899

chocort 22 899 29 February 2008 at 4:24am by _Angie_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharam Veer Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index