Chit Chat

I feel sorry for Nadia

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hello guys...

I just made this new friend a few days ago...her name is Nadia...

and guess what...she told me that she got married to Iqbal Khan...even though she is engaged...I told her many times as to not do it...but she still did it...😭 and dekho mere dost ko kya hua...

it wasn't really Iqbal that she got married to...it was Presh Rawal wearing a mask like Iqquu...

I feel so sorry for her...now she can't even get married to her real life lover...coz he knows that she got married to paresh Rawal...

I am sorry Nadia...😭 if u need any Lawyer to divorce Paresh rawal...let me know...I have got a very good Laywer...who gives discounts😊

my bechari friend Nadia must get so hurt once she finds out that she is married to Paresh jee instead of Iqbal jee...😭

thats y I say don't get married right away...she decided to get married so fats and in 5 misn she was married

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nadii- thumbnail

Sapuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

by the way it was'nt paresh rawel ,it was your ex-husband ranbir🤣...  who had a mask like Paresh rawal who had a mask like Iquu... I am not so stupid getting married to  a mrried man 😎

Shariefah thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

hello guys...

hey u here again with a story 😆

I just made this new friend a few days ago...her name is Nadia...

Omg poor nadia.....she doesnt know what she did!!

and guess what...she told me that she got married to Iqbal Khan...even though she is engaged...I told her many times as to not do it...but she still did it...😭 and dekho mere dost ko kya hua...

OMG really?? kinti lucky hai ye nadia? wauw mrs. iqbal khan kehlayegii 😆

it wasn't really Iqbal that she got married to...it was Presh Rawal wearing a mask like Iqquu...

wha😲t??? hahahaah even if paresh was wearing a mask......i mean didnt she notice paresh rawal is like 50 pounds heavier then iqbal na 😆

I feel so sorry for her...now she can't even get married to her real life lover...coz he knows that she got married to paresh Rawal...

aauaww so sad now she will be called mrs. paresh rawal....doesnt sound sexy at all 😆

I am sorry Nadia...😭 if u need any Lawyer to divorce Paresh rawal...let me know...I have got a very good Laywer...who gives discounts😊

good good sappu ur searching clients for chhoti 😛

my bechari friend Nadia must get so hurt once she finds out that she is married to Paresh jee instead of Iqbal jee...😭

thats y I say don't get married right away...she decided to get married so fats and in 5 misn she was married

are they say na.......jaise karni waise bharni😆............

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
I feel sorry for u
I think psychologically speaking u r too hurt and u feel it was Ranbir... so so sad...but Nadia...its ok yaar...usse divorce do...am sure Paresh jee won't mind...
I am so sad I can't see u hurt like this 😭 god y am i so emotional and y do i care about my friends so so much? 😳
Shariefah thumbnail
Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal

Sapuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

by the way it was'nt paresh rawel ,it was your ex-husband ranbir🤣...  who had a mask like Paresh rawal who had a mask like Iquu... I am not so stupid getting married to  a mrried man 😎

owww shes talking about you 😆

so u married sappu's ex ranbir, who is the father of her last baby na😆

thats why this sad sad post😛

good for u nadia😳

new mrs. kapoor 😛

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
yea Sha...I know...

and yea I have to find clients for Aman nah...she does so much for me😳

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

I feel sorry for u
I think psychologically speaking u r too hurt and u feel it was Ranbir... so so sad...but Nadia...its ok yaar...usse divorce do...am sure Paresh jee won't mind...
I am so sad I can't see u hurt like this 😭 god y am i so emotional and y do i care about my friends so so much? 😳

sappu wake up!! she married ur ex ranbir not paresh. i think ur so in shock u cant believe it na that ur jaanu ranbir married nadia

-Nadii- thumbnail
hihi.,, yah, sapuu is in shock , she think I married paresh, but it was ranbir,,,
Sapuu this is the haqeeqat 😳
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal

hihi.,, yah, sapuu is in shock , she think I married paresh, but it was ranbir,,,
Sapuu this is the haqeeqat 😳

yup sappu i know facing the truth can be hard

yaar i dont want to be rude to you sappu.

i mean minali and nug have already tried to create fights between u and me.

so please dont mind me saying.......but i dont think nadi is so paagal to marry paresh😆

nadi maybe u can give us pics of u and ranbir shaadi😛

maybe this will help sappu to accept the truth😳

-Nadii- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shariefah

yup sappu i know facing the truth can be hard

yaar i dont want to be rude to you sappu.

i mean minali and nug have already tried to create fights between u and me.

so please dont mind me saying.......but i dont think nadi is so paagal to marry paresh😆

nadi maybe u can give us pics of u and ranbir shaadi😛

maybe this will help sappu to accept the truth😳

sure >I will, but I think when sapuu sees the picture she will get such a shock that she will go in coma, so I think it is better don't to post😳