SRK, Hosts Godh Barai For Pregnant Farah

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Sharukh Khan, Hosts Godh Barai For Pregnant Fara Khan

With a swollen body and a pretty smile, this lady is giving tough competition to Jennifer Lopez who is pregnant with twins.

At 43, she is really happy with the way her life is going. She says, "I'm going to have three kids. I'd like two boys and a girl."

Being pregnant with one child only, is a big task, Imagine having three kids in your womb, what a herculean task it must be for Fara.

The lady is being pampered with love and attention. She says she has got a special bed arranged for herself, so that she can sleep, irrespective of her big stomach coming in the way.

Friends and family are leaving no stone unturned to make the lady feel special. Sharukh Khan's wife Gauri Khan and Karan Johar organized a special "Godh Bharai"ceremony for her .

The party was hosted in Sharukh's palatial house " Mannat"

The whole place was decorated and set up just like a scene from a film by Karan Johar, with bright lights , lots  and lots of Bollywood stars, lots of food, dance , gaana- shaana and lot of fun.

Sharukh Khan was the perfet host, entertaining everybody.

Fara is just 4 months pregnant and she looks as those though she is 9 months pregnant.

Well, how difficult it must be for her when her babies kick around in her uterus. Well they must be dancing around in the choreographer's tummy.

Dance your way out three musketeers. Waitin to see you babies !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow she is having three babies i tought she was having twins
soo sweet of shahrukh and gauri to do that
wow soo sweet and nice sounds so filmi as well..but does she not have inlaws etc to do this for her πŸ˜•
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omgg thatss sooo sweet! lol i love farah khan πŸ˜›
ietshaal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SRK and Gauri are so aweet πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ...shes having three babies 😲 i thought it was some kind of joke...anyways god bless her kids
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
only 4 months pregnant i thought it was longer πŸ˜•
anyways all the best to her and i hope her kids are healthy born 😳
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I thought Farah said in an interview that her babies will be saying hello world in February 2008? I tend to believe the mother-to-be than the mediaπŸ˜‰