Paranormal

BHANGARH-- "from where no-one returns"

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

bhangarh-the most haunted place in rajasthan[india] 

Bhangarh is a place on way from Jaipur to Alwar city in Rajasthan state of India. Today Bhangarh is known for its ruins where nobody dares to stay after sunset. Looking through history we find that this town was established by Madho Singh, younger brother of King Akbar's General Raja Man Singh, in 1631. But the city seems to have been abandoned in a hurry some centuries later.

People who visit this place out of tourist interest say that there is a strange feeling in the atmosphere of Bhangarh, which causes sort of anxiety and restlessness.

True to the story only temples dot the landscape and even far up on the mountains only shrines can be seen. It is said that nobody returns from there who stays after dark.

Also the prime minister cursed Bhangarh that no one would settle there in future and whoever dares will die as well. It is said by the local villagers that whenever a house has been built there its roof has collapsed. It seems to be true because inside Bhangarh all the houses are without a roof and even at the closest village where people reside, they still have roofs made of straw but not bricks.

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail

well friends,.... u know its true...i have heard many times about bhangarh..may be in real[as i have relatives in rajasthan n i myself,my whole faimly belong to rajasthan itself] or news or even most of horror shows are also made on bhangarh story[that no1 returns from there at after sunset]

whole village till far away is empty guys.no-one dares to go there or live there after sunset
its so scary.. 🤢

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow scary😕

so people can visit during the day but not at nite?

friend_125 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angeleyes 2

wow scary😕

so people can visit during the day but not at nite?

Yes..can visit in day time...but its risky day time also,...n at NIGHT....no1 returns if he stays there after sunset.

payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow scary 😳

Thanks for sharing 😃
shijhu thumbnail
yeah have heard abt it in news channels n from ppl who visited there
its really a scary feeling but owt i feel is ok there must be some presence or smthing but abt da roof may be its soemthing scientific behind it
thnx fro da info dear
ALTN thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
woooooh man its relli scary!
thnkx 4 sharin!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow this is an old topic..but i never opened it before i think..
what a scary place..my god..

thanks Nikki for sharing..coz i had never heard of thsi place..

Love,
Gracella

princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup dis is true... me also frm Rajasthan & heard a lot abt dis place..infact one of my friend is from Alwar.. & he told me abt dis place......its really scary....... may be something realted wid scientific ... as Jhumi Said.........
babbanita thumbnail
Now I wanna go there and spend a night there and I will the next time I go to Rajasthan. I really want to see what is going on there. I have heard about it and read about it too and I'm really curious.

When you say nobody comes back you mean they die right? Or do you mean they're like lost forever? People find their dead bodies? Or are they just never heard of again? Do tell me.