Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 2:31am | IP Logged

bhangarh-the most haunted place in rajasthan[india] 

Bhangarh is a place on way from Jaipur to Alwar city in Rajasthan state of India. Today Bhangarh is known for its ruins where nobody dares to stay after sunset. Looking through history we find that this town was established by Madho Singh, younger brother of King Akbar's General Raja Man Singh, in 1631. But the city seems to have been abandoned in a hurry some centuries later.

People who visit this place out of tourist interest say that there is a strange feeling in the atmosphere of Bhangarh, which causes sort of anxiety and restlessness.

True to the story only temples dot the landscape and even far up on the mountains only shrines can be seen. It is said that nobody returns from there who stays after dark.

Also the prime minister cursed Bhangarh that no one would settle there in future and whoever dares will die as well. It is said by the local villagers that whenever a house has been built there its roof has collapsed. It seems to be true because inside Bhangarh all the houses are without a roof and even at the closest village where people reside, they still have roofs made of straw but not bricks.

Edited by friend_125 - 09 February 2008 at 2:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09LeadOxidesareeta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHANGARH-- "from where no-one returns"" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged

well friends,.... Ouch Ouch Ouch u know its true...i have heard many times about bhangarh..may be in real[as i have relatives in rajasthan n i myself,my whole faimly belong to rajasthan itself] or news or even most of horror shows are also made on bhangarh story[that no1 returns from there at after sunset]

whole village till far away is empty guys.no-one dares to go there or live there after sunsetOuchOuchOuch
its so scary.. Dead

Edited by friend_125 - 09 February 2008 at 2:45am

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

wow scaryConfused

so people can visit during the day but not at nite?Ouch

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

wow scaryConfused

so people can visit during the day but not at nite?Ouch

Yes..can visit in day time...but its risky day time also,...n at NIGHT....no1 returns if he stays there after sunset.

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
wow scary Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing Big smile

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
yeah have heard abt it in news channels n from ppl who visited there
its really a scary feeling but owt i feel is ok there must be some presence or smthing but abt da roof may be its soemthing scientific behind it
thnx fro da info dear

ashbipasha

IF-Rockerz

ashbipasha

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Quite a scary place! Dead

ALTN

ALTN

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
woooooh man its relli scary!
thnkx 4 sharin!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.