her fault or her parents?

punjabiprincess thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey everyone, the story I am going to tell you is a true story and it happened about a month ago. I live in USA, but this happened in the India, in the village that I am from.

There is this girl, she is 16 years old and goes to school. My mom knew her mom and my mom has also seen the girl when my mom went to India in 2002. Everyone in her family thought that she was going to school, but one day a notice came from the school say that your daughter has not been in school for eight days, she has been actually going some where else. Her parents are not happy about this at all and get really mad at her. Remember this is in a small village in India. On the day of Rakhi the girl's mom and dad had to go some where. The girl was home alone, on that day, and she went back to school. When she got to school her teacher asks her why she has not been in school for over a week. The girl answers "I have come to school now but I have eaten poison"  The teacher sends the girl home. I guess because the teacher is scared that if she dies here then the police will blame the teacher. When she got home her parents were home and her mom started hiting her, and saying why did you do this. Her parents refuse to take her to the hospital, finally her uncle picks her up and takes her to the hospital, but its too late. She dies on the way to the hospital.

Now do you think that it is her or her parents fault that she is dead. I think that it is her parents fault becasue they could have saved her.  She was only 16, she was only a child. I think that it is the teacher's fault too because instead of sending the girl home they could have taken her to the hospital. I know that she has done something wrong but they could have talked to her about hit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

firstly, i think it is the teachers fault, cuz in the situation him/her wuz the adult and she wuz just a child....the teacher should have had common sense to atleast alert someone and take her to the nearest hospital...
secondly, the parents are to blame aswell....they should have taught her a lesson later and taken her to the hospital first.....she could have been saved...its a very tragic story....did they find out why she committed suicide?

ME_T thumbnail
yh i agreee with u. But she still shouldn't have drankpoisen. but still her parents and teacher could've saved her.
sowmyaa thumbnail
I think it is teacher's and parents fault. they are adults and they should 've behaved like one!! I hope they regret this for rest of their life. Its very sad to hear this. I also have a daughter and when I hear something like this I hate those parents. 😡
fatty1 thumbnail
i would say dat it was the parent's fault!
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Its more the parents fault , but the teacher too will probably have it in her conscience forever.What a sad story !
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
first of all she shudn't have taken poison.
it was her parents fault too. how cud her parents be so irresponsible?
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
1st parents fault. They show fear to the child who is 16years and teacher who suppose to show guidance also failied. Im getting angry on both of them. 16yrs is a age of wanting to explore everything. The mum should hv been friend to the gal and know wat she going thru in her life. Tht age mum should be the best friend speak to the gal openly. They should hv rush to the hospital immediately then sit with the gal to find out why she did tht? Now its all too late. Can't regret over spill milk.. but guilt wl kill them for their rest of life. Poor gal, dunno wat for she drank poison 😕
punjabiprincess thumbnail
I agree with all of you guys. I think that in India parents are so different then those in other countries. I mean if this had happened in the US then the parents would have taken the doughter to the hospital instead of just leting her die like that 😭 . When my mom told my this story I couldn't stop thinking about it, it is just so stupid. I am so mad at her parents. 😡
PixieDust91 thumbnail
I say it's everyone's fault, because you can't just blame one person.

The girl didn't go to school which worried her parents.

The parent's refused to take her to the hospital.

Her teacher sent her home.

Everyone had something to do with it.