Celebrity Fan Clubs

A Star Is Born*Anwesha*Updated Videos&mp3 (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 71

nidadeel

nidadeel

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
k so
i was watching some old anwesha videos
and i really liked her performance of "man kyun bheka"..she sand it with aish..would anyone be kind enough to give me the mp3 for it ? or atleast teach me how to make mp3s so i stop bugging people ? :$

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Star Is Born*Anwesha*Updated Videos&mp3 (Page 70)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bellevue

Goldie

bellevue

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Missing Anwesha, is any one out there with recent videos of our Shona. What is going on with her fans. Kafi sannata chaya hua hai idhar. Let us bring this thread to life!!!

bambooshoot

Goldie

bambooshoot

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Yes you are right belle. Here is something courtesy Amu.

Some of you may be knowing that there was a video chat that was conducted by some of her ardent fans.

heres the song anwesha shona recorded :)

the three songs r nadiya kinare from abhimaan , then agar mujhse mohabbat hai from aap ki parchhayian , and " bedhhechhi bina " bengali version of "eri pawaan "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbS1mIaVxTo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIy7VvuqGK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axTitPW2fYI

Hope this bachhi continues to make us all smile always.

Here are some pics.

http://i27.tinypic.com/v7xpvp.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/x3soox.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/34g0zux.jpg

Here is a video that may revive some painful memories.

http://www.santabanta.com/video.asp?video=925

Edited by bambooshoot - 30 May 2008 at 11:00am

bellevue

Goldie

bellevue

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for posting Anu's songs. Hats off to our darling, brilliant Anwesha.

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
wohoooooooooooo i m back , bt wheres mgal didi. please update the pics section and also the videos Big smile

amrita (tpam)

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
frnds i am back to post a beautiful write up abt anwesha by none other than zameer jaiswal jee , i hope yu all remember him , he wrote all those beautiful articles before too

here it is for u all

THE Incomparable ANWESHA.
What can one say about Anwesha Dattagupta? One shouldn't talk about her; one should just quietly listen to her. One cannot give an opinion about her -- who are we to give an opinion? One can just give one's reactions to her. Whenever I'm asked to speak about her, I fall short of words. Every word sounds insipid. How can I express how much I worship and respect her?

"She has become a part of our routine life. Perhaps, we don't exclaim at the beauty of her singing, because it's so much a part of our normal life...her voice falls onto our ears each day, so we take it for granted. When we don't hear her for a day, the day seems rather silent!"

The amazing thing is that she is from this country, but people from all over the world listen to her and rejoices. Only she is destined to have this kind of undisputed talent. I don't think she really has to struggle much because her voice captured you at the first instance. It did with me and it did with most of us. She stands supreme as a singer and others are just her followers. In nutshell, she is unsurpassable.
She is blessed with a talent and that is why she is Anwesha.

She also had an impeccable pronunciation. She pronounced her words beautifully. I always liked that and I keep listening to her songs even now.

I am a little old-fashioned, so I like songs which touch my heart. The way Anwesha sings, nobody can match that. I can cite more examples. I listen to her songs and sometimes even cry at the way she has sung those songs. Her singing really touches our hearts.

If you have to talk about her struggle, then yes she has to keep her eyes and ears open. How to improve, how to really grow in stature and singing coz creative criticism is always welcomed by her.

There are two aspects of her approach to music: One, it should be melodious; two, the Taal and Laya should make the listeners forget themselves. These two are the central points of her singing. She is completely dedicated to music. Her songs are characterised by melody, uniqueness and liveliness.

No one is greater than her as far as emotion, perception of words and the spiritual quality is concerned -- you feel it's not music for the sake of entertainment but music for the sake of reaching near the God -- which actually is the real purpose of music. My love for film music arises because of Anwesha's songs. Not just her voice, she is the ideal exponent of everything to do with music. For me, there cannot be anything greater than her... I'm not talking about the pure classical format, but the light music format with words in it. I think she epitomises all that is great in music and she has set very great standards for all the singes in this country. Her voice has regaled lovers of music all over the globe. She has devoted admirers in many countries other than India that bespeaks of the universal appeal and popularity of her golden voice.

Her voice is definitely a gift from the God. Take any creative art. You can learn all the creative art that you want to, but you got to have the talent too. She has that. Today, the respect and honour that she commands is because of her talent and training. Even now music directors want her to sing their songs. This kind of luck and devotion are commanded by very few people, I am glad that she got that attention.

She's perfect -- her voice, the way she sings. Her voice is so beautiful that even if she playbacks for some ordinary-looking actress, her face starts looking beautiful. I feel there's a glow on her face which is a spillover of her shining voice. Her voice is a very rare combination of purity, innocence, mischief, all rolled into one.

The vulnerability that comes through in her voice -- I find that on her face too. Primarily, she is a very fine human being. To me, one thing that is most important is a sense of humour because that is a perfect reflection of one's personality. If it isn't there, you don't get fresh air. And she has a great sense of humour. When you get to know her, you realise that it's not just her voice, but she blossoms, even as a person. Her sense of humour her decency -- these are the qualities that stand out. We are fortunate that we exist at the same time as she is.

Till today, when I go for work or am travelling in my car, it's always Anwesha's songs that I listen to. She has indirectly been my guru, because I learnt nuances of popular singing by listening her songs.

To become a good singer, takes a lot of hard work and effort. Anwesha is very devoted to her singing. But then Anwesha hasn't become what she is without the dedication she has shown for her work. That is her dedication. That's why her songs convey an emotion, a feeling. The thing that stands out is that she is very sincere about her work. We say she is a great singer and that her voice is like Goddess Saraswati, but all this is due to her sincerity towards her work.

There will be many singers who come today, and they are good. But they are not as good as Anwesha is. There are a lot of singers who don't know how to sing but still are very successful. Singing needs sincerity and if you are bad at heart, you can never sing well.

Anwesha has learnt all the good things from music and when she became famous, she gave the goodness back to it. It is really foolish of me to talk of her like this because most of us would know this already. Even today that is very apparent. To get that kind of success needs hard work.

Anwesha is a blessed soul and has a tremendous voice.
We are lucky to share her life -- those who passed away before her voice came to us were unfortunate. Of course, her voice will be there for future generations. I wish her every happiness and many more years of singing so that the whole world can enjoy her voice.

writer : zameer jaiswal

Edited by touchthesky - 03 June 2008 at 9:12pm

stonex

IF-Dazzler

stonex

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

stonex

IF-Dazzler

stonex

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Here is a video for the whole segment when Anwesha was on stage.
Its a little larger file 62mb  but its good quality.

http://www.4shared.com/file/55184631/67cbb362/VTS_01_1_NEW.html

Post Reply New Post

Go to top