JD inspired by Ekta-Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
JD inspired by Ekta

At a time when saas bahu sagas are losing their touch, JD Majethia should be credited for starting a new genre of shows. His production company has created hits like Khichdi, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and Baa Bahu Aur Baby. And now JD hopes to kick off another hit with Ek Packet Umeed. He currently has four serials aired on various channels, making him one of the biggest names in TV production.  No wonder he celebrated his birthday with style recently. And the producer is a strong believer in numerology. His birthday falls on February 5 and his wife's birthday falls on January 23 (which adds up to 5), which makes 5 his lucky number. It sure looks like he is following Ekta Kapoor's footsteps.

www.deccan.com

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyballluvislifenidhi2013yipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JD inspired by Ekta-Article" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I guessed it right! I've postd the reason for success of bbb in bbb discussion forum- numerology..

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
oh ok

I was Like NO WAy-JD cant follow Ekta..but its great that he believes in numerology! Clap

luvislife

luvislife

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i suppose the serial remote contol which is aired on 9x is also of his production

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 28 February 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
No way, after Kasam se and other serials like it, he better not. I like Baa Baby and bablu, it different and funny.

I liked the three episodes so far. Lot of thinking has gone in each of the episodes, the characters are well thought out and the scene where the guys make fun of Shukhi so classy, because that's how ignorant people behave...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top