Advice Corner

Help! dont know what to do! stupid boys (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

Originally posted by IceFire

yeah but she took it! on the wrong way. we're actually fine again now ^^ but don't bring her up as your defense. lol. i'm sorry if she finds honesty too hurtful ^^ so you're the one who reported me? thanks.. god bless you because she warned me privately already about it ;) so i hope you're happy. why do you find me insulting? well i'm sure! you've got what you've wanted. to report me ;) so leave it...

or are you not going to stop until i'm banned well...

ps.! that won't be long ;)

I didn't report u darling, thats y we have modz! they just look 4 ppl who try to make trouble in IF.

and I didn't know u got a pm from a modz but thanks 4 sharingSmile

and Keep PostingThumbs Up

lol who said i wouldn't?.. ;) you too aye. lol LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help! dont know what to do! stupid boys (Page 4)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by animerocks

@tukz_REmix: thanx fr da advice. Smile

@usha_pooja: thanx fr da advice. but i dont want him to get sacked cuz of me. [ im not going to ruin his life Embarrassed ] so im just going to act normal. n be my normal self. Smile 

@icefire: Okay i dont look at him like im day dreaming i only glance at him then look down where ever. n honestly, i made this post to ask fr advice i didnt come to start a fight. i mean this is my first ever asking de advice her n this is what i get? Confused [ this shows how GOOD this forum is huh? Ouch ] i feel sorry fr other members.  im not gonna have another word wid you, cuz im done. n in future refernces pls dont reply to my posts cuz usually your comments r rude and hurtful n ppl take it offensively [ like me ] it'll just reduce fights if you dont comment unless you want to say something in a NICER WAYthen that;s fyne wid me. Smile but pls if you think that whatever i said hurt you then im sorry. Embarrassed

i didn't come here to start a fight either. i came here to reply ^^ lol LOL i don't have a f ing idea how to be nicer to you 'cause this is just way too sick. when i was in your age, my teacher was pretty awesome and whoever looks at him in that weird way, he would not even try to look at that person ever again. i wish it would be more like that in india :d hehe

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top