Advice Corner

Help! dont know what to do! stupid boys (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IceFire

Originally posted by animerocks

any physical contacts are considered as flirting. so just because! he's a student teacher, that means for you it doesn't really matter, yeah? you won't mind because HE IS JUST A STUDENT TEACHER. give the man a break. he hasn't even gotten the teacher job yet. you're going to completely ruin his life. if he isn't doing anything with this, YOU WILL HAVE TO

wow are you actually trying to get me banned here? because i don't give a damn once and for all. reporting me because i am being so f ing mean. wow.. that tells me something about you. well i'm out of here. yeah say what you mean and MEAN you say ;)

okay, i dont know what your problem is but didnt i say that im not going after him? n 1000% im not going to ruin his life cuz i dont have a crush on him what so ever. so nothing gonna happen. cuz im going to avoid him!

Okay. why would i try to get you banned? Confused i wasnt da one who reported you in da first place. so think before you act. i was saying what i mean. n if you didnt care if you get banned then why did you join I~F? i guess that you just didnt read da rules before joining. Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help! dont know what to do! stupid boys (Page 3)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

any physical contacts are considered as flirting. so just because! he's a student teacher, that means for you it doesn't really matter, yeah? you won't mind because HE IS JUST A STUDENT TEACHER. give the man a break. he hasn't even gotten the teacher job yet. you're going to completely ruin his life. if he isn't doing anything with this, YOU WILL HAVE TO

i'm sure you don't want to do this and you're going to do whatever it takes for you two to be just two! normal people together again!

no offence but I do think ur being a little harshConfused

animerock is asking for help and by using mean words, ur not really helping.

I'm sure EVEN if she has a crush on the student teacher, she isn't planning to ruin his lifeSmile

**** she's a child! man.. i wasn't being mean. i was giving her advice. if she wasn't trying to ruin his life. why flirt with him on the first place? please.. i know what the hell kids are like

firstly, who said that i was a child? just cuz of da student teacher? n HOW am i flirting wid him IF I DONT TALK TO HIM. do you even know da definition of flirting. cuz i dont talk to him so i dont know how im flirting wid him. n how many times do i have to say that im not going to ruin his life. why do you care anyways your being rudee.. n it's not your life is it now. just get this through your head

IM NOT GOING TO RUIN HIS LIFE!

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

i'm sure you don't want to do this and you're going to do whatever it takes for you two to be just two! normal people together again!

I'm sure EVEN if she has a crush on the student teacher, she isn't planning to ruin his lifeSmile

**** she's a child! man.. i wasn't being mean. i was giving her advice. if she wasn't trying to ruin his life. why flirt with him on the first place? please.. i know what the hell kids are like

Ice fire the last time u reply to one of our member's post which was pooja!! u even got into a fight with her

Whether if she is a child or not, no one cares! she is asking for advice and thats wat this forum is about!

when u like a guy regardless of wat job he is doing u don't try to ruin their life. I'm also sure that she isn't the only student how has crush on their teacher.

as saira mention read that post below

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=829326

Lets not forget that if u insult a member the modz will NOT let it pass.

yeah but she took it! on the wrong way. we're actually fine again now ^^ but don't bring her up as your defense. lol. i'm sorry if she finds honesty too hurtful ^^ so you're the one who reported me? thanks.. god bless you because she warned me privately already about it ;) so i hope you're happy. why do you find me insulting? well i'm sure! you've got what you've wanted. to report me ;) so leave it...

or are you not going to stop until i'm banned well...

ps.! that won't be long ;)

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by animerocks

firstly, who said that i was a child? just cuz of da student teacher? n HOW am i flirting wid him IF I DONT TALK TO HIM. do you even know da definition of flirting. cuz i dont talk to him so i dont know how im flirting wid him. n how many times do i have to say that im not going to ruin his life. why do you care anyways your being rudee.. n it's not your life is it now. just get this through your head

IM NOT GOING TO RUIN HIS LIFE!

why the ****! would it be your business that i joined even if i didn't care to get banned? >.< LOL **** >.< i had a reason ;) now YOU THINK! BEFORE YOU ACT. wasn't fliritng with him.. blah blah blah... hear it from kids everyday.. so why do you find him cute? ^^ lol :d this is funny ;) you're making this all his fault.. because you're a student, he looks at you, he's a teacher, it's so weird!! >.< gawd!!!!! why did you looked at him in the first place! :) ****!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 12:50am | IP Logged
have u got ne frndly teacher in ur skul?
if yes den go n tok 2 her/him.....she.he wcan put ti right 4 u Smile

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged

yeah but she took it! on the wrong way. we're actually fine again now ^^ but don't bring her up as your defense. lol. i'm sorry if she finds honesty too hurtful ^^ so you're the one who reported me? thanks.. god bless you because she warned me privately already about it ;) so i hope you're happy. why do you find me insulting? well i'm sure! you've got what you've wanted. to report me ;) so leave it...

or are you not going to stop until i'm banned well...

ps.! that won't be long ;)

I didn't report u darling, thats y we have modz! they just look 4 ppl who try to make trouble in IF.

and I didn't know u got a pm from a modz but thanks 4 sharingSmile

and Keep PostingThumbs Up

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hey sweety, this situation has happened to my close friend.

Well she ignored him firstly for a while and then it got beyond the point. So one day, she wrote a letter saying the good things first and then told the truth about how irritating this is. Then gave a letter to him and then a couple of days later she had a word with him and made a full stop about this matter. He was a useless rotten nut. Then got the sack i think for messing around with other students aswell.

Try this method and lets see what it happens. Remember do this if only it gets wrose.

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

@tukz_REmix: thanx fr da advice. Smile

@usha_pooja: thanx fr da advice. but i dont want him to get sacked cuz of me. [ im not going to ruin his life Embarrassed ] so im just going to act normal. n be my normal self. Smile 

@icefire: Okay i dont look at him like im day dreaming i only glance at him then look down where ever. n honestly, i made this post to ask fr advice i didnt come to start a fight. i mean this is my first ever asking de advice her n this is what i get? Confused [ this shows how GOOD this forum is huh? Ouch ] i feel sorry fr other members.  im not gonna have another word wid you, cuz im done. n in future refernces pls dont reply to my posts cuz usually your comments r rude and hurtful n ppl take it offensively [ like me ] it'll just reduce fights if you dont comment unless you want to say something in a NICER WAYthen that;s fyne wid me. Smile but pls if you think that whatever i said hurt you then im sorry. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top