Advice Corner

Help! dont know what to do! stupid boys (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

any physical contacts are considered as flirting. so just because! he's a student teacher, that means for you it doesn't really matter, yeah? you won't mind because HE IS JUST A STUDENT TEACHER. give the man a break. he hasn't even gotten the teacher job yet. you're going to completely ruin his life. if he isn't doing anything with this, YOU WILL HAVE TO

i'm sure you don't want to do this and you're going to do whatever it takes for you two to be just two! normal people together again!

Moderator's Note:

Please read the forum rule before posting in future:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=829326

Again if it i NOT CLEAR: Members are asking >> what should they do, not what you think about what they have doneor feel.

If you do not agree on what they have done fine, but they are asking for help, not to bash them.

Edited by anon - 10 February 2008 at 12:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help! dont know what to do! stupid boys (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IceFire

any physical contacts are considered as flirting. so just because! he's a student teacher, that means for you it doesn't really matter, yeah? you won't mind because HE IS JUST A STUDENT TEACHER. give the man a break. he hasn't even gotten the teacher job yet. you're going to completely ruin his life. if he isn't doing anything with this, YOU WILL HAVE TO

okay, i dont know what your problem is but didnt i say that im not going after him? n 1000% im not going to ruin his life cuz i dont have a crush on him what so ever. so nothing gonna happen. cuz im going to avoid him!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

i'm sure you don't want to do this and you're going to do whatever it takes for you two to be just two! normal people together again!

no offence but I do think ur being a little harshConfused

animerock is asking for help and by using mean words, ur not really helping.

I'm sure EVEN if she has a crush on the student teacher, she isn't planning to ruin his lifeSmile

Edited by Angeleyes 2 - 10 February 2008 at 12:12pm

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

I'm sure EVEN if she has a crush on the student teacher, she isn't planning to ruin his lifeSmile

Thank you.!Hug Embarrassed 

n yes im not planning to ruin his life. i would never do that. at least somebody understand. Hug

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by animerocks

Thank you.!Hug Embarrassed 

n yes im not planning to ruin his life. i would never do that. at least somebody understand. Hug

no problem, ur always welcome to share ur problem with us in AC, don't worry with members being rude thats y we have modzHug

Keep Posting Thumbs Up

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by animerocks

wow are you actually trying to get me banned here? because i don't give a damn once and for all. reporting me because i am being so f ing mean. wow.. that tells me something about you. well i'm out of here. yeah say what you mean and MEAN you say ;)

okay, i dont know what your problem is but didnt i say that im not going after him? n 1000% im not going to ruin his life cuz i dont have a crush on him what so ever. so nothing gonna happen. cuz im going to avoid him!

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

**** she's a child! man.. i wasn't being mean. i was giving her advice. if she wasn't trying to ruin his life. why flirt with him on the first place? please.. i know what the hell kids are like

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged

**** she's a child! man.. i wasn't being mean. i was giving her advice. if she wasn't trying to ruin his life. why flirt with him on the first place? please.. i know what the hell kids are like

Ice fire the last time u reply to one of our member's post which was pooja!! u even got into a fight with her

Whether if she is a child or not, no one cares! she is asking for advice and thats wat this forum is about!

when u like a guy regardless of wat job he is doing u don't try to ruin their life. I'm also sure that she isn't the only student how has crush on their teacher.

as saira mention read that post below

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=829326

Lets not forget that if u insult a member the modz will NOT let it pass.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top