Help! dont know what to do! stupid boys

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

hi,

i usually post replies n help people out but i never knew that one day im going to be da one asking fr advice.  πŸ˜³

anyways. Okay so here's my problem

i have this teacher in my skool. Okay well he's a student teacher about to become a teacher. it think that he;s cute n THAT'S JUST IT! nothing else. 😳 i always passed by where he teached w/e it's called i guess his class. so anywho, he always looks at me. πŸ˜• kinda weird rite? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

so one day some guys in my class went up n were like to him "you should come to our class, there's dis girl that likes you" n then they said my name. 😑 πŸ˜² n some other girl was there n she was like (my sister's name) 's sister.  (n he's in HER class.he also knows her name too. so what if he acts weird around her. i mean thinking that her sister likes me? πŸ˜•) he still lookes at me. πŸ˜• i honestly have NO CLUE why. n once he even like turned around n looked at me. well we both looked at each other at da same time. πŸ˜• πŸ˜³ n i needed to talk to a teacher, (a class that he was teaching) n i asked fr da teacher's name i mean where she was n he started studdering..πŸ˜• πŸ˜­

I DONT KNOW WHY? πŸ˜• πŸ˜­ somebody.. help me.. 😊 sorry if i confused any of you. pls tell me if i did. i tend to confuse ppl so yehh. πŸ˜† πŸ˜• just one thing pls dont tell me to talk to him he's not that type n i cant go up to him n be like i dont like you cuz then he might take it seriously. iuno if he already has. but w/e. πŸ˜• LOL yehh.

sorry fr da long post.

Edited by animerocks - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IceFire thumbnail
weird? but we both know that you like it right? lol. he's a teacher! mate.. stay away from him. i'm guessing he's much older than you = ILLEGAL! he could get fired for this so before any future troubles, just! focus in other things not some "cute" teacher. avoid eye contacts with him as much as possible
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well it depends, if he is a student teacher it means that he is not much older than u rite?

yeah u did confuse meπŸ˜†but its ok no worriesπŸ˜†

back to the problem! its either that he likes u or he feels weird that u like him, boyz r stupid they don't get things easilyπŸ˜†(any boyz who r reading this, its a compliment😳)

but don't talk to him! avoid looking at him, or u can look at him but when he looks at u don't look at him, eventually he will talk to u.

Boyz don't like when girls r after them, its like they kinda lose repsect for them and will be tempted to CHEAT. so u have to let him come after u😳 after u and him have a relationship, u have to be honest and tell him how u feel

Good luck

hope I help u😊

-Pinky- thumbnail
lol that's funny.. sorry πŸ˜† but i have never heard of teacher acting that way.. its weird.. but hes a student teacher so that makes sense.. πŸ˜†
anyways, he's probably looking at you cuz he knows you like him...
solution is simple.. stay away fro him as much as possible... if u see him in the hallway or something, turn around n walk the other away.. just STAY AWAY! u don't even like him that much right..? so u don't wanna give him a wrong idea..
if he asks you about it, tell him that u don't like him.. and that everyone just exaggerated.. πŸ˜ƒ if u tell him u did like him, that would be very awkward.. he's your teacher after all!
xox.iloveyou thumbnail

@icefire: thanx fr da advice. 😊 i know it's illegal but i dont like him. im not in love wid him n neither is it a crush. i just find it's cte THAT'S IT! NOTHING ELSE. 😳

@angeleyes: Um. da thing is it's hard not to look @ him i mean if i hadnt met him in da first place it woulda been alright. n i cant do anything now cuz then he'll be like "was what those boys said tru?" cuz all my frendz are like just like yourself n maybe he'll think that they were only joking. cuz i was gonna go up to him n be like they were only joking but all my frendz n sisters are like dont do that then he might actually take it seriously. πŸ˜• thanx fr da advice.

@-pinky-: if i see him in da hall coming my direction n im going there to i cant just turn around then he'll think something. πŸ˜• n NO WAY am i going up to him n saying that i dont like him firstly cuz it's be awkward n secondly he's not that type of outgoing person.  so i really cant do anything.  lol, i know it's something to laugh at. everyone laughs. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† thanx fr da advice.

man why couldnt he be outgoing. this woulda been so much easier.

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: animerocks

@angeleyes: Um. da thing is it's hard not to look @ him i mean if i hadnt met him in da first place it woulda been alright. n i cant do anything now cuz then he'll be like "was what those boys said tru?" cuz all my frendz are like just like yourself n maybe he'll think that they were only joking. cuz i was gonna go up to him n be like they were only joking but all my frendz n sisters are like dont do that then he might actually take it seriously. πŸ˜• thanx fr da advice.

Yeah u shouldn't go up to him and say that, then things might take another weird turn

Don't worry just let it be, when he see's u with another guy, then he will know that ur not interested in him

and ur welcome😊

IceFire thumbnail
i have to agree with pinky. you really need to just avoid him. AVOID HIM

this does not make you an outgoing person either >.< don't go on here 'cause it's not about this. just act normal. he's a teacher, you're the student. that is all there is ever will be to it ^^ i don't care if you think he's cute.. he could get fired you know..

don't always look on the negative side or think of yourself. think of him too!
xox.iloveyou thumbnail

^^ i wasnt thinking bout MYSELF! i was thinking bout both our reputation. n secondly he cant fired at least NOT YET since he's not a teacher.

n you dont have too worry. im not going to do anything in da first place that would make him lose his job!

IceFire thumbnail

any physical contacts are considered as flirting. so just because! he's a student teacher, that means for you it doesn't really matter, yeah? you won't mind because HE IS JUST A STUDENT TEACHER. give the man a break. he hasn't even gotten the teacher job yet. you're going to completely ruin his life. if he isn't doing anything with this, YOU WILL HAVE TO

i'm sure you don't want to do this and you're going to do whatever it takes for you two to be just two! normal people together again!

Moderator's Note:

Please read the forum rule before posting in future:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/829326

Again if it i NOT CLEAR: Members are asking >> what should they do, not what you think about what they have doneor feel.

If you do not agree on what they have done fine, but they are asking for help, not to bash them.

Edited by anon - 16 years ago
xox.iloveyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: IceFire

any physical contacts are considered as flirting. so just because! he's a student teacher, that means for you it doesn't really matter, yeah? you won't mind because HE IS JUST A STUDENT TEACHER. give the man a break. he hasn't even gotten the teacher job yet. you're going to completely ruin his life. if he isn't doing anything with this, YOU WILL HAVE TO

okay, i dont know what your problem is but didnt i say that im not going after him? n 1000% im not going to ruin his life cuz i dont have a crush on him what so ever. so nothing gonna happen. cuz im going to avoid him!