Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

When Shambhavi created a rift

appu_m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
When Shambhavi created a rift

The lead actresses of Sapna Babul Ka-Bidaai are living up to their characters to the fullest. Actresses Parul Chauhan aka Ragini and Sara Khan aka Sadhna have almost become real sisters. And hence recently when they stopped talking to each other for a day there were tears. When an envious Shambhavi started creating problems between them the two stopped communicating with each other.

Parul says, "We gel well with each other. We are like real sisters to each other. I can't stay without talking to Sara even for a second. But recently we had some problems in our relationship. Actually there is an actress Shambhavi who plays Gujri in the serial, she could not stand our relationship. I think she was jealous of our close proximity. She filled Sara's ears and Sara is like a kid and very innocent so she trusted what she heard."

Parul adds, "When I reached the sets I found Sara behaving very differently. She was not talking to me. So I was a little worried as to what was wrong with her and what wrong have I done? I tried resolving the matter, but she was reluctant."

Sara Khan says, "Actually Shambhavi could not take the closeness of our relationship. I am like a kid so I trusted the hearsay. But then we resolved everything. I don't have an elder sister but I think now I have got one in Parul. She scolds me when I go wrong. She speaks a lot through her eyes."

Shambhavi on the other hand feels that the whole issue is quite personal, but after too much of probing she gives her version and tries to clear the air. She says, "There were certain misunderstandings. Actually Parul and Sara are very good friends and I tried to be friends with them. But they misunderstood and thought that I was trying to harm their friendship and separate them by being overfriendly with them."

She adds, "I had no intention of breaking their friendship and their thinking has really hurt me. So now I maintain my distance. I still am friendly with them but I do not come between their friendship."

Sara adds, "We are like real sisters. We cry, laugh and miss our family together; we are that close to each other. We do have clashes like any other sisters. Whatever I get for myself I get for her also and she too does the same. Even our families follow this ritual. They get similar things for us."

So how did they bury the hatchet? Parul says, "I just couldn't take it any longer and confronted Sara. I was all in tears and even she couldn't control her emotions and then we hugged each other and so the matter was solved. Now we make it a point not to trust everything that we hear." Sara avers, "Actually I can't stand her tears. I love her so much, so when I saw her crying I melted and hugged her. If at all we will have to shoot at different locations in future course of time, I don't think I will agree to that."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, nice article. There's a little drama going on in their sets as well 😆 Good to hear they resolved everything. Thanks for the article.

btw, can't believe that is Gujri in the pic. She looks so diff and pretty 😳
appu_m thumbnail
truely said Kru..i was first thinking who is that girl in btw sara and parul.but when read the article came to know its gujri.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
looks like Gujri is suited for the Rajvanch family.

Well its nice that everything got solved, otherwise these tensions do reflect on the screen as well.

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow Shambhavi is gorgeous!
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey bhagwan drama in sets also 😆 wow they r so close and nice they patched up 😃 ...and i agree with u all i didnt recognise gujri