I want to be like Kareena:- Sara Khan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I want to be like Kareena:Sara Khan
30 Sep 2007, 0000 hrs IST,Tushar Behl,TNN

Debutante TV actress Sara Khan on her love for acting, modelling career and her favourite actors.

Born in Madhya Pradesh, she has got the girl-next-door looks. No wonder then that Sara Khan, who is making her debut in a forthcoming serial on a private channel, plays a similar character in the serial as well. LT caught up with her while she was in town for the promotion of her upcoming serial, in which she is playing the lead role.

"Acting comes naturally to me," claims the petite lass, despite the fact that she doesn't have any theatre or filmi background. "Nobody in my family has ever been into the field of acting. But I always wanted to be an actor and I thank my parents for being so supportive and encouraging," says Sara.

Sara believes that there is a lot of hard work in this field, but she is still motivated enough and hopes that she will make it big in the field of acting one day. "I am young and my priority right now is to put in a lot of hard work into my acting. This is the only way I can become successful. In my debut serial too, I am trying to put my best foot forward as the role that I am portraying is quite challenging," states Sara.

Interestingly, Sara, who is making her acting debut in a serial, hasn't watched too many serials because she was more often than not occupied with her studies. "Despite the fact that I haven't watched a lot of serials, I always wanted to work in them. Even if a good negative role comes my way, I will definitely do it," says the pretty looking girl.

So, is she open to the idea of working in films? "Well, definitely. Actually, while working in serials, you get a good platform to showcase your talent and excel in this field," answers Sara.

And who is her favourite actor in Bollywood? "I like Kareena Kapoor a lot and would like to become like her one day. And amongst male actors, I like Shahid Kapur. Both of them look awesome together," says Sara.

Sara, before entering to the field of acting, has done a lot of modelling assignments as well and she is the reigning Miss MP. "I have done a number of ads and modelling assignments in Madhya Pradesh and I have also won the Miss MP 2007 title recently," informs Sara.
Blessed with the right attitude and oodles of talent this lissom lass is bound to go places.

Edited by appu_m - 08 February 2008 at 5:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want to be like Kareena:- Sara Khan" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
aww she likes Kareena but i dont.

Sahar_Beauty

Sahar_Beauty

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing....
She is really nice

xXxSHAMILAxXx

IF-Sizzlerz