Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
hey friends, a doubt about apparition has been troubling me for quite a while now. In Book6, Harry doesnt go thru Apparition test as he isnt of age yet.
n after he is, he doesnt right"?
so how cum he can apparate and disapparate freely for I believe that the Ministry keeps track of all those who are underage and those who havent passed the test doing Apparition na?
I will be awfully glad if anyone can clear this doubtSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apparition and A doubt" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

hey friends, a doubt about apparition has been troubling me for quite a while now. In Book6, Harry doesnt go thru Apparition test as he isnt of age yet.
so how cum he can apparate and disapparate freely for I believe that the Ministry keeps track of all those who are underage and those who havent passed the test doing Apparition na?
in 7th prt....1st harry had ministry on his side

n aftr vondly took ovr wenevr he apparated i htnk d cloak protected him...u know NUTHN can do nethn wen d owner is wearin d cloak..so....i thnk dats y ministry nvr find out...n dta was d resn 4 ron too...cuz  ronn too dint pass in d 6th prtSmile

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
in book 7 most of the time hermione took harry with side-along apparition... and the few times that he did apparate alone maybe no one noticed... i mean the ministry would hardly think harry would apparate without passing his test because he wouldn't know how or in any case he'd Splinch himself...

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Yap, I think Tuks ji is also saying the same thing... he had the protection, of Dumbledore earlier and then I think he just got the whole idea of Apparition on his own.

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
isnt it because Harry is 17?? Confused

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tukz_REmix

n aftr vondly took ovr wenevr he apparated i htnk d cloak protected him...u know NUTHN can do nethn wen d owner is wearin d cloak..so....i thnk dats y ministry nvr find out...n dta was d resn 4 ron too...cuz  ronn too dint pass in d 6th prtSmile

well Ron passed the second time didnt he? sry if my memory plays tricks...
Harry didnt take the Test AT ALL...If u dont take the test, u arent qualified to apparate and thus ur movements will be monitored by the branch of the Ministry dealing with Apparition, u be 17 or not (the Trace may be removed from u, but ur apparitions can be monitored..) otherwise whats the whole point of this test???
n the Cloak cannot possibly make him untracable. He cannot be sen if he is under the protection of the Cloak but say in the Maruderer's map, even if he is under theinvisibility Cloak, he can be seen.
I am not suggesting that the Ministry uses Maps n all..But still His movements regarding Apparition can be even then monitored na?

I agree with chhilt on the fact that Hermione took Harry for Side along apparition most of the time...But not always na?
but I cant agree on this:
i mean the ministry would hardly think harry would apparate without passing his test because he wouldn't know how or in any case he'd Splinch himself...

^^they are hunting down Harry...they are doing their best to search him..they will try every possible way to track him!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

[QUOTE=lucky_lakshmi]hey friends, a doubt about apparition has been troubling me for quite a while now. In Book6, Harry doesnt go thru Apparition test as he isnt of age yet.

^^they are hunting down Harry...they are doing their best to search him..they will try every possible way to track him!...

yes he almst always went by side-along apparation...bcuz it was mstly d places were hermy had visited n she was bst at apparatin.. n as u sed d cloak dint made dem untrackable but...wen d ministry trackd dem n reachd dat place by dat time harry wass under d cloak or under dose charms wich hermy put on deir tent make dem impossible 2 b found by ne1...i hope dis makes senseEmbarrassed

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged

well Ron passed the second time didnt he? sry if my memory plays tricks...
Harry didnt take the Test AT ALL...If u dont take the test, u arent qualified to apparate and thus ur movements will be monitored by the branch of the Ministry dealing with Apparition, u be 17 or not (the Trace may be removed from u, but ur apparitions can be monitored..) otherwise whats the whole point of this test???
n the Cloak cannot possibly make him untracable. He cannot be sen if he is under the protection of the Cloak but say in the Maruderer's map, even if he is under theinvisibility Cloak, he can be seen.
I am not suggesting that the Ministry uses Maps n all..But still His movements regarding Apparition can be even then monitored na?

I agree with chhilt on the fact that Hermione took Harry for Side along apparition most of the time...But not always na?
but I cant agree on this:

yes he almst always went by side-along apparation...bcuz it was mstly d places were hermy had visited n she was bst at apparatin.. n as u sed d cloak dint made dem untrackable but...wen d ministry trackd dem n reachd dat place by dat time harry wass under d cloak or under dose charms wich hermy put on deir tent make dem impossible 2 b found by ne1...i hope dis makes sense

dus dis makes sense now Embarrassed srry i quoted d wrong pst by mistake in hurry Embarrassed Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top