Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Kinshuk Mahajan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

While going through encyclopedia i found this:- 

( sorry if this is not allowed to post here)

Kinshuk Mahajan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personal life

He studies in India and is born in Delhi.he studied in Delhi Public School. Kinshuk Mahajan was born April 17, 1986.

Acting career

He is 21 yrs of age and is currently acting in the Disney Channel India Show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom.he has also acted in the film Delhi Heights where he played the role of one among the teenage guys who lives in the apartment. He is currently playing the main lead of Dev (Devinder) in Kaajjal on Sony TV.

He has also done commercial modelling for bausch n lomb,FDDI,and print modelling for airtel,nokia,british council,pedigree and GNIIT.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk Mahajan" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Aparna, thanks for posting this.. interesting info, wow, he's so young.. he'll def draw a lot of members to the forum LOL Embarrassed

BKB2005

Goldie

BKB2005

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thanks................i already know all this as he also has a celebrity forum in IF, heres the link if you want to join:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=785020&TPN=1

Wink Wink

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Thanx BKB2005. I have not seen any of his earlier serials. This is the first time i am watching him. Thanx for the info.

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Kru..its true. From one of the post its clear that some new members have joined this forum just bcoz of him.

BKB2005

Goldie

BKB2005

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_m

Thanx BKB2005. I have not seen any of his earlier serials. This is the first time i am watching him. Thanx for the info.

I have only seen one of his other serials and he was awesome in thatWinkWinkWink His acting, the way he says his dialog and his looks.............everything about him was simply awesome..............Tongue

BKB2005

Goldie

BKB2005

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_m

Kru..its true. From one of the post its clear that some new members have joined this forum just bcoz of him.

We sure have........there are a few of us that have recently joined this fc to see him LOL............we were dying to see him.............his last serial (that was the only one that was telecasts on sony abroad) ended in December. since then we were waiting to see a glimpse of him. When we found out that he was in Bidaai.........we just couldn't beleive it. He's gonna  rock this show believe me guys!! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top