Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Djassi

Djassi

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Hello People Tongue
I'm new here, plese welcome me. Wink

I agree with most of you guys, I like GMaan as a singer but as an actor I just can't watch him as a lover boy. Unhappy

I'd rather see Gaavy Chahal, he was in movie "Mehendi waale hath" He is so hot. Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "punjabi movie Yaariyan (Page 3)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged
heyyyyyy.... i guess most of the people never liked this film... i watched it a few days ago but i kinda liked it.. it was different from harbhajan maan films.. that was good.. an also had a kaala in there which was quite good n he was kinda funny... an the way gurdas would start dissing his friend.. was good.. but the concept of making money in that sense was wrong.. but apart from that it was all good.. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top