Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
i dont even wanna watch it..thinking of gurdas mann, with all due respect to him, acting like a loverboy...no thnx.. Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "punjabi movie Yaariyan (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I watched it! It was an okay movie, expected much more from it. The movie was kind of slow in the beginning but after the interval is sped up. Embarrassed

karan_nandni

karan_nandni

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i watched it i love that movie it was camedi movie

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
it's not that great.

the comedy bits are funny...but Gurdas Mann and Bhumika Chawla romancing...just didnt click.

And they just have a random black guy in it...that doesnt hold much significance for the plot...maybe to show that Punjabi rules? LOL

Even though i don't much like HMann movies coz he cant act...otherwise his movies r very superior...like esp. the direction.

I think Yaariyan could have done with a better director...and story guy.

But the comedy was funny! And GMann could pull it off, unlike in HMann movies where they rely on other actors to pull it off.

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

it's not that great.

the comedy bits are funny...but Gurdas Mann and Bhumika Chawla romancing...just didnt click.

And they just have a random black guy in it...that doesnt hold much significance for the plot...maybe to show that Punjabi rules? LOL

Even though i don't much like HMann movies coz he cant act...otherwise his movies r very superior...like esp. the direction.

I think Yaariyan could have done with a better director...and story guy.

But the comedy was funny! And GMann could pull it off, unlike in HMann movies where they rely on other actors to pull it off.

ohh i knoww... i really liked the direction.. n the movie is funny .. i just watched like first 20 minutes n i like it so far..
and the black guy.. i like his punjabi.. LOL

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
havent seen it yet

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
ok so i finished it.. the story line is kind of stupid... but its an OK movie to watch if u have got nothing better to do lolz

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

okay so I admit I watched this movie but I actually liked it. For once they showed the lead pulling off comedy even though I hate to see gurdaas mann in a lover boy role (seriously ur a budhha man stick to the brothely type rolesJ) I didn't like bhoomika either coz she is just whatever *shrugs* However, Om puri and gulshan grover both completely stole the show from Gurdaas  Mann :D they were both splendid *claps*

I would ask you to watch it coz its actually good overallBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top