Pakistani Serials

Meera's English...kisi ne sunni? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

rose_love

IF-Dazzler

rose_love

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Meera is the most beautiful on earth!!!! Jo is baat ko nahi manta wo JALTA HAI!!!! Plus she doesnt needs to learn english since URDU is our national language, which we all should be proud of!!!

As Imran Khan Says '' People whom are not educated enough or doesnt have enough understanding starts to speeking english when it comes to show people how much knowlede they have'' (Well very well said Imey)

and if u r living outside of pakistan then its sure requires to learn and speak English, However when u live in Pakistan then Please think about Imran' qoute

Edited by rose_love - 09 February 2008 at 9:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meera's English...kisi ne sunni? (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged

omgLOL

nahh bt i don;t think meera ke liye joke bana hoga..she probably sed it...jitne drame karti hai kuch bhi bol sakti hai...LOLLOL

Originally posted by amy22

Are you guys sure she said that? I guess it's just made-up like the joke about Inzmama-ul-Haq when he was asked: Mubarak ho, aapke ghar beta huwa hai... He goes: Subse pehle Bismillahirrahmanirraheem... first of all, I thank Allah... and then my team cuz it was a team effort.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ.

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged

nahin jab tak english ka poooora neemo paani na nikaal le usko chain nahin...LOLLOL uski english sun ke insaan asli english bhool jaata hai...LOLLOL

Originally posted by nazeeei

Originally posted by sateera_angad

Okay i must say...bolti toh aise hai jaise pata nahin yeh paida hui thi toh so gore marein honge...LOLLOLLOL in one of her interviews..uski line sunne wali thi right..it was sumthing like this..

Apparently Meera was ill or sumthing yeh so..

Reporter: What are you suffering from?

Meera: Am suffering from Lahore to Karachi!!!!

LOL

Gimme a breakLOLLOLLOL

yeah agar tumhe bolni nahi aati to na bolo magar us ka mazaq to na banao.LOL

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

nd now of BOLLYWOOD! barhi kamiyab hui wahan pe kapre utaar ke besharam aurat!Big smile

Originally posted by Adildagr8

Yehi toh Meera ki baatein hain which makes her STAR of lollywood LOL

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged

wohi toh me kahing..URDU is our national language toh wohi bole na..english ka satya naas kyon karring..itna kya dikhave ki zaroorat hai...ConfusedBig smile

Originally posted by rose_love

Meera is the most beautiful on earth!!!! Jo is baat ko nahi manta wo JALTA HAI!!!! Plus she doesnt needs to learn english since URDU is our national language, which we all should be proud of!!!

As Imran Khan Says '' People whom are not educated enough or doesnt have enough understanding starts to speeking english when it comes to show people how much knowlede they have'' (Well very well said Imey)

and if u r living outside of pakistan then its sure requires to learn and speak English, However when u live in Pakistan then Please think about Imran' qoute

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I THINK SHE IS OKAY AND I THINK SHE SHOULD STOP TO SPEAK ENGLISH OR SHE HAVE TO LEARN ENGLISH BECAUSE LOTS OF PAKI ACTORS CANT ENGLISH LIKE REEMA RESHAM AND SHAN LOTS OF .

sadia_lahori

sadia_lahori

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
^^^ heyy heyy shan can speak english n he is not like meera madam agree yaar agar english achi nhin tu na bolo urdu bolo resham for example urdu bolti hai aur ach urdu bolti hai koi mazak nhin banta pata nhin meera madam ko kaab akkal ayee gee

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i kno...national language national language bolte rehte hain to bolo na..theek hai english bhi bolni chahiyee bt yeh speak wat u r best at... Confused kya kar sakte hain...show off karna bhi zaroori hai logo nko... LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top