Pakistani Serials

Meera's English...kisi ne sunni? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Are you guys sure she said that? I guess it's just made-up like the joke about Inzmama-ul-Haq when he was asked: Mubarak ho, aapke ghar beta huwa hai... He goes: Subse pehle Bismillahirrahmanirraheem... first of all, I thank Allah... and then my team cuz it was a team effort.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meera's English...kisi ne sunni? (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amen00

Groupbie

Amen00

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
lolzzzzzzzz i think its just a joke about her

nazeeei

Goldie

nazeeei

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

Okay i must say...bolti toh aise hai jaise pata nahin yeh paida hui thi toh so gore marein honge...LOLLOLLOL in one of her interviews..uski line sunne wali thi right..it was sumthing like this..

Apparently Meera was ill or sumthing yeh so..

Reporter: What are you suffering from?

Meera: Am suffering from Lahore to Karachi!!!!

LOL

Gimme a breakLOLLOLLOL

yeah agar tumhe bolni nahi aati to na bolo magar us ka mazaq to na banao.LOL

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Yehi toh Meera ki baatein hain which makes her STAR of lollywood LOL

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KONcYNkhtyY&feature=related
guys check out this video u'll know how intelligent she is at one point guy asks her what do u think about paparazzi and her answere was " papa?" LOL LOL

wini

IF-Veteran Member

wini

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amy22

Are you guys sure she said that? I guess it's just made-up like the joke about Inzmama-ul-Haq when he was asked: Mubarak ho, aapke ghar beta huwa hai... He goes: Subse pehle Bismillahirrahmanirraheem... first of all, I thank Allah... and then my team cuz it was a team effort.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ.

ROFL.....thats hilarious....LOL

the joke famous abt meera is...somebody wished her on her bday ....and she replied same to u....ROFL

***sonia***

Goldie

***sonia***

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wini

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ.

the joke famous abt meera is...somebody wished her on her bday ....and she replied same to u....ROFL

LOL

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wini

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ.

ROFL.. LOL!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top