Raajkumar Aaryyan

Episode one: Highlights

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anut

anut

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
1) Bhootnath saves Crown Prince Aaryan when the horse he's riding suddenly goes out of control. He gets appointed as the Prince's body guard.

2) Bhujang, the commander-in-chief, is plotting against the kingdom and gains the use of sorcery to achieve his means.

3) The king of Pratapgarh, Bhairav Singh, pays a visit to his friend, King Ratan singh of Sonagarh.
Aaryan saves Princess Bhairavi and is betrothed to her.

4) Bhujang schemes and gets the King to send Aaryan to Kashi for 8 years by impersonating the court priest.

5) He then proceeds to wipe out the entire royal family of Pratapgarh by disguising himself as Bhootnath. A courtier (Shahbaz Khan) saves Bhairavi and escapes with her.

6) Bhootnath is unjustly tried and sentenced to death by Bhujang. He escapes.

7) Bhujang needs to use a mysterious book to gain powers but the Council of Evil tell him he has to pray for 8 years to do the same.

8) Aaryan trains to be a warrior and so does Bhairavi, believing all the while that Aaryan's family is behind the annihilation of her own.

9) At the end of 8 years, Bhootnath declares that Aaryan would come and clear his name.

Sorry if this seems jumbled and I missed out certain points....I'm not a regular updater but did my best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabana_79kdokka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode one: Highlights" in Raajkumar Aaryyan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
tHnkas for this highlight
i hope yuou would not mind if i add it to the update archive as tehre areno written updates

Pasha84

IF-Rockerz

Pasha84

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i saw teh esp its gr8 esp. teh title song is nice i tlike it
its like more of prince of persia game scenes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top