Ayushmaan

i was right!!!!!!

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 6:00am | IP Logged

I was right bodhi did kill tani

Heres the update for monday jan 3rd

Bodhi is holding a revolver and then dadi comes in and he hides it and says to dadi to go he wants to be alone . Then ayush's parents are talking about ayush and decide to support him in his time of need (being blamed of tanis pregnency) Then sonia walks in and syas that he has gone to banglore to recieve kavias mom . Meanwhile kavia is talking to her mom and says that ayush is coming to pick her up ,Kavia says to her mom to keep ayush happy ,Mom asks why kavia replies that a very tragic thing happened to him . Then they show dalmia and dr seth and they are planning to remove ayush from vardaan forever!. Then they hold a meeting where the board members argue with seth and dalmia and say that ayush is a veryt great doc and that vardaan only got his reputation from ayush ,the case is closed . Then matron comes in with some letters for dalmia ,and he finds out about tanis real post mortem report and says that she wasnt pregnant at all and then he remembers all the times he had with tani like when ayush almost got suspended ,and one time (which i dont think i saw that episode) They show tani standing up for ayush and arguing to dalmia that will he do the same thing to her as he did to seth. Then bodhi is making a fuss about dinner that he wont have it without ayush ,then goes to his room. He starts playing with the revolver and then dadi comes in and sees it and asks him shocked that where did he get it and bodhi says that he killed tani with the revolver and then they show dadi all shocked!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so right he did kill tani

AnjaliBhatia Newbie
AnjaliBhatia
AnjaliBhatia

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Please post todays update
ejaz#1 Groupbie
ejaz#1
ejaz#1

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i also new it that bodhi killed tani
i just hope that ayush finds out n does sumthin
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
i'll try
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index