mukul devs wife walks out

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Mukul Dev's wife walks out
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   September 6, 2005

Mukul Dev
Mukul Dev's (Arindam of K Street Pali Hill) wife Shilpa has walked out on him, taking their two-year-old daughter Siya with her. Sources say Mukul has been living alone since then, in his flat at Shiv Karan building at Panch Marg, Versova.

Neither is to blame

HitList visited the building and confirmed that Shilpa doesn't live there any more. According to a resident who didn't wish to be named, "We don't know why Shilpa left Mukul, but she has never come back after she left for Delhi."

A close friend of Mukul disclosed, "I think it all started with differences over trivial matters. You can't blame either one; it takes two to make a marriage work. But after the breakdown of his marriage, Mukul has changed a lot.

He has become quiet. "As far as I know, he does go to Delhi to meet his daughter. I am not sure if he is contemplating a legal separation."

Awkward question

When contacted Mukul was hesitant to talk about the separation, "Who told you this? This is a very awkward question for me. I don't talk about my family. This is a personal matter and I don't want to comment."

Brother keeps mum

When we called his brother, actor Rahul Dev, he initially said his brother was not separated, but soon got irritated. "It's a very personal thing; I am not going to say anything on this matter."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well his real n reel life r both same, in both cases no wife