Paranormal

   

cats & dogs can see spirits.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Joined: 03 March 2007

Posts: 1853

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged

 

hello everyoneWink

I always wondered if cats and dogs could see beings... from the other side. Of course we would never know because of communication barriers, but how would we ever know the possibilities if we could not further explore them? Afterall, cats and dogs supposedly see things in a whole different spectrum as we do, pardon the pun. [They're colorblind in popular belief.] So maybe their eyes are more vulerable to seeing things that just go past us?

whats your thinking and beleif regarding this.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cats & dogs can see spirits." in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004

Posts: 26252

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure that I have read somewhere though that cats, dogs and most animals are much more tuned to things like paranormal activity etc

Cats (and dogs) can hear much higher frequency sounds than we can, so it could be almost anything in your environment which is making high pitched sounds which is upsetting the cat/dog.

Love,
Gracella




kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Joined: 13 October 2005

Posts: 36473

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I believe on this..
i have read abt this many times n in africa we exprience alot.. LOL LOL LOL
Isliye jabh bhi dogs bark on me..mujhe darr lagta hai..lol..yah esa lagta hai spirits are arnd us..kyuke yaha black magic bohot hota hai LOL

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Joined: 03 March 2007

Posts: 1853

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Dead

Originally posted by kothra

I believe on this..
i have read abt this many times n in africa we exprience alot.. LOL LOL LOL
Isliye jabh bhi dogs bark on me..mujhe darr lagta hai..lol..yah esa lagta hai spirits are arnd us..kyuke yaha black magic bohot hota hai LOL

oh god huzi...scary, but iam still felling like launghing on your dog-fearLOL

welll u both know GRACE and HUZI-- my room is at the outer side of home ..but its inside home thank god...LOLLOLLOL so daily i have to hear those horible barks n noises of dogs on roads ..its so scray...i too feel that they must be barking on some spirits out there...i get very scared sometimes turn-on light n then also not able2sleep.

and the CATS MY GOD---how horribly they cry -just like a small kid do cries....crying of cats is the most horrible ,fearful n scary yarrr...Dead

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Joined: 13 October 2005

Posts: 36473

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

oh god huzi...scary, but iam still felling like launghing on your dog-fearLOL

welll u both know GRACE and HUZI-- my room is at the outer side of home ..but its inside home thank god...LOLLOLLOL so daily i have to hear those horible barks n noises of dogs on roads ..its so scray...i too feel that they must be barking on some spirits out there...i get very scared sometimes turn-on light n then also not able2sleep.

and the CATS MY GOD---how horribly they cry -just like a small kid do cries....crying of cats is the most horrible ,fearful n scary yarrr...Dead

Lol...

LOL

I do have a dog fearLOLLOL..I must stay away 100Meters if i find see some1 with a dogLOLLOLLOL..i dnt trust them at ol..n the way i look like..dogs can attack me anytimeLOL

Just near my house..there are so many cats..lol..crying sumtimesLOLLOLLOL..u feel so horrible ...

even dogs even they bark..the sound is like very thin oooooooooooooooooooooooLOL

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Joined: 02 June 2005

Posts: 11466

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged

I know for sure dogs see spirts and also can attack them coz they can touch them, not sure about cats

Also I know that dogs know before time when people will die, back home in my village, when a dog cry its a guarantee and a sign that someone from that village will die.

And after 3-4 days of crying some one will dieOuch that really use to creep me outOuchCry

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Joined: 12 January 2008

Posts: 1995

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
i love cats and dogs ;) xx

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Joined: 03 March 2007

Posts: 1853

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

I know for sure dogs see spirts and also can attack them coz they can touch them, not sure about cats

Also I know that dogs know before time when people will die, back home in my village, when a dog cry its a guarantee and a sign that someone from that village will die.

And after 3-4 days of crying some one will dieOuch that really use to creep me outOuchCry

yes u r correct angel eyes...so sad Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Spirits Inside Me !!

2

payal_r 15 920 06 May 2008 at 1:46pm
By payal_r
Ghosts n spirits Daisy!! 3 719 10 November 2007 at 1:14pm
By Daisy!!

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.