Writers Corner

*~A Day in the Life of Reporter Sree~* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sree Di for doing so much for us and IF. Hug

We appreciate all that u do and love u for it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~A Day in the Life of Reporter Sree~* (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Ummm, I think I forgot to say that this story is just for fun, it didnt actually happen Embarrassed Embarrassed

Her days are like this, yes, but we just put a fun twist to it... ;) glad you all liked it!

About crushes.. welll Blushing

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooooo much sree di!Hug this really means so much to us Clap Hug ..every article of TellyBuzz is a delight to read!

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
wow Sree di,u do so much everyday for IF and us..

Its amazing how u do mutli tasking...and bcos of this post, we IF-ians got to know so much abt u, which of course many of us didn't know before...

Hats off to u di...

Awesome post Ammu...

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hats off to you Sree di Clap Clap Clap

Great post Ammmu

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Bravo....Ammu...great...great....great post yaar.....A Real Good One Buddy.....Thanks for letting all of us know the real picture of Sree's Day as a reporter....

It is nicely said and it was real fun reading it...

Thanks SREE for doing this for all of us......

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Ammu jaani, u really really made my day.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAwesome post and i fell off my chair.. LOLLOLLOL

OMG, just imagine, if I had to make these frequent visits to Mumbai from Chennai, sachi main, then mera hall kya hota...ConfusedI am perspiring right now.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBut thank God, atleast i dont fly there to get my work done.. Wink

But oyeeeeeeeeee, why didnt you mention that I take care of my work at home too????LOL U need to say that I am a great housewife also.. Wink Lol!!! Before someone comes yelling at me, let me run off... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Awesome post Ammu.. Thank you so muchhhhhhhh.. It was hilarious to the core.. Clap

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree

OMG!!! Ammu jaani, u really really made my day.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAwesome post and i fell off my chair.. LOLLOLLOL

OMG, just imagine, if I had to make these frequent visits to Mumbai from Chennai, sachi main, then mera hall kya hota...ConfusedI am perspiring right now.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBut thank God, atleast i dont fly there to get my work done.. Wink

But oyeeeeeeeeee, why didnt you mention that I take care of my work at home too????LOL U need to say that I am a great housewife also.. Wink Lol!!! Before someone comes yelling at me, let me run off... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Awesome post Ammu.. Thank you so muchhhhhhhh.. It was hilarious to the core.. Clap

Sree diiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! HugHug

Arey, I didnt mention any housework too, otherwise you'll be Superwoman Sree and not Reporter SreeEmbarrassedLOL but sach mein, you really are SuperwomanWink

So glad you liked the post Hug dont worry, if the flying thing would ever have to happen, you will go on first class oky?EmbarrassedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top