India-Forums

* Hypnosis *

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Hiya Friends,

The image

Hypnosis is generally understood to be a psychological condition in which an individual may be induced to exhibit apparent changes in behavior, thought, or affect.

Although some individuals experience an increase in suggestibility and subjective feelings of an 'altered state of consciousness', this is not true for everyone. The applications of hypnosis vary widely. Currently, two distinct applications of hypnosis include its use in entertainment and in health applications.

The image

The popular perception of the hypnotic experience is that of the entertainment version. The stage hypnotist uses a variety of methods to relax and focus the subjects eventually making it appear to the audience that the subject is asleep or, popularly termed, in trance.

During the performance, the subjects seem to obey the commands of the hypnotist to engage in behaviors they might not normally choose to perform.On the other hand, hypnosis applications in the medical and health-related fields are often experienced very differently.

Evidence supports the clinical use of hypnosis for pain control, for weight control, in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, and as an adjunct to cognitive behavioral and other therapies.

Hypnosis is not a therapy in-and-of-itself but is effectively used as an adjunct to other therapies

http://www.spiritualityworld.com/pages/paranormal.php

-----------

• Have u ever been Hypnotized..? If yes, please do share if u want toEmbarrassed..?
  • Do you think everyone can be Hypnotized..?
  • Anything you would like to about HYpnosis..?

----------

LOve,
Gracella

friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
no ive never benn hypnotised -thank god LOL

yes eveyone can be hypnotised..but some ppl can be more and some could be less hypnotised. and some ppl have some super natural powers so i dont think hypnosis would work on these kind of ppl Smile

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
OOps i forgot to answer submit my answers

* Have u ever been Hypnotized..?
Nah i haven't been hypnotized

* Do you think everyone can be Hypnotized..?
No, i think only some people can be hypnotized..they say if your not so strong( i think mentally/emotionally) you will be hypnotized easily.. and if u are strong u won't be! Thats' why some people are sent back to their places during Hypnosis sessions

* Anything you would like to about HYpnosis..?
I would like to be hypnotized..only to get to know a bit about my past lives...i think it's possible to get to know that nah...ans i would love to know who i was in peechley janam, who i married etc...and then to check if those persons are with me in this janam etc also Wink LOL LOL i know sounds crazy nah...?

LOve,
Gracella
payal_r Goldie
payal_r
payal_r

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Big smile

Have u ever been Hypnotized..? If yes, please do share if u want to..?
no... never been hypnotised LOL

Do you think everyone can be Hypnotized..?
yes... probably... maybe some people can get hypnotised easily and some it may take time

Anything you would like to about HYpnosis..?
i want to know how its like... but dont want to get hypnotised as i would be creepy... you never know what i may have to do Embarrassed LOL

-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
    * Have u ever been Hypnotized..? If yes, please do share if u want to..?
if you count getting hypnotized by swipers on the bus, then yes LOL i was in a bus, and i kept starting at the swipers.. idk why... and idk for how long but it seemed long.. then i snapped out of it after some time.. i tell my friends that i was hypnotized by swipers LOL but i was prolly just spaced out..
but no never been hypnotized for real..i was too scared to make a fool out of myself so i stayed away but i have seen my friends being hypnotized.. some became james bond, some, britany spears LOL it was hilarious!

* Do you think everyone can be Hypnotized..?
i think so but it takes time like . i have seen it happening twice at my school and there were some people who were hypnotized right away and for some it didn't work.. i m sure they can be hypnotized too but it takes time for some ppl..

* Anything you would like to about HYpnosis..?
its cool .. i wish i could do it LOL
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
gracie gud one
i never got hypnotised n i dont want to get hynotised ever LOL
yes its true ppl who r not strong enough get hypnotised but wot abt da modern day techniques involved in psychiatric treatemnet where docs use dis therapy to read da patients mind
ashbipasha IF-Rockerz
ashbipasha
ashbipasha

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I would surely like to get hypnotized because I want to know about my past life etc.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index