Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ANKI BABY FC AWARDS*PG 35*VOTE NOW~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Hello all my Swt fellow AnkiansBig smile

Hey evryone..me , your TAU IS BACK!....same place,same time for the new bakri/bakra hunt...Big smilebut after so long..i kno!but i had my own reasons for delaying itEmbarrassed..aneways firstly i wud like to give n request u all to give a big round of applause for our very cutie pie NAWClap.....she deserves an award  BAKRA/BAKRI IDOL!Clap..naw i must say u handled evrthing so carefully n u enjoyed it so much n made evryone laugh esp me....baby u r the source of inspiration for evry motw..WinkLOL

aneways coming back to our HUNT!Smile

Rules:.....be honest wid the questions.....dont u dare act like politicians.LOL.....no duel personalities allowed......and members plz dont ask iirritating questions which may hurt the bakra/bakri's feelings as they r very sentimemtal and specialLOL..but being naughty is allowed.LOLWink

So  Now it's time for our next & 10TH MOTWWink

Who do you think is the BAKRI or BAKRA?Ermm

ok here are the hints............Smile

who ia an author of another FC of a celeb who is better known as prince of pop.SmileLOL

who is a crazzeeee fan of rajeev khandelwaal, Dr. armaan and salman khan Big smile

who recently joined this FC!Smile

whose fav. TV  program is dil mil gaye...WinkLOL

i reuqest dat member to stay away from naw n madhy di coz they'll spoil dat member..plz buddy beware!EmbarrassedLOL

fine no more suspense !Wink

jus let me do the honour of introducing you all the 10th MOTW of dis FCClap

she is none other than our very own sweetyWink LOL.......

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

plssssss hold ur breathEmbarrassed

========================

sweety_rajveer aka tazy....Big smile

Congrats Tazy Clap

u deserve disClapClapClap

Below is a siggy made by very talented sarahSmile . A heart felt thankful to herClapSmile.So take da opportunity of using dis wonderful siggy of ankii babySmile

link: http://i2.tinypic.com/505e1ja.gif

Please fill in the below details

Birthday:

Profession:

fav singer:

Favorite Color:

Favorite Actor & Actress:

Favorite Movie:

Fav food:

Fav muzic:

Hobby:

Fav sports:

Enjoy ur hotseat Smile

So what are you all waiting for, start  grilling dis sweety.Big smileas its important to grill her since she is new.

~With Lots Of Luv Madhy n Tau..~

Edited by nrin2k - 06 February 2008 at 6:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ANKI BABY FC AWARDS*PG 35*VOTE NOW~ (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Hello all my Swt fellow AnkiansBig smile

Hey evryone..me , your TAU IS BACK!....same place,same time for the new bakri/bakra hunt...Big smilebut after so long..i kno!but i had my own reasons for delaying itEmbarrassed..aneways firstly i wud like to give n request u all to give a big round of applause for our very cutie pie NAWClap.....she deserves an award  BAKRA/BAKRI IDOL!Clap..naw i must say u handled evrthing so carefully n u enjoyed it so much n made evryone laugh esp me....baby u r the source of inspiration for evry motw..WinkLOL

aneways coming back to our HUNT!Smile

Rules:.....be honest wid the questions.....dont u dare act like politicians.LOL.....no duel personalities allowed......and members plz dont ask iirritating questions which may hurt the bakra/bakri's feelings as they r very sentimemtal and specialLOL..but being naughty is allowed.LOLWink

So  Now it's time for our next & 10TH MOTWWink

Who do you think is the BAKRI or BAKRA?Ermm

ok here are the hints............Smile

who ia an author of another FC of a celeb who is better known as prince of pop.SmileLOL

who is a crazzeeee fan of rajeev khandelwaal, Dr. armaan and salman khan Big smile

who recently joined this FC!Smile

whose fav. TV  program is dil mil gaye...WinkLOL

i reuqest dat member to stay away from naw n madhy di coz they'll spoil dat member..plz buddy beware!EmbarrassedLOL

fine no more suspense !Wink

jus let me do the honour of introducing you all the 10th MOTW of dis FCClap

she is none other than our very own sweetyWink LOL.......

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

========================

plssssss hold ur breathEmbarrassed

========================

sweety_rajveer aka tazy....Big smile

Congrats Tazy Clap thanx tau actaully i dont wanted it however thanx

u deserve disClapClapClap

Below is a siggy made by very talented sarahSmile . A heart felt thankful to herClapSmile.So take da opportunity of using dis wonderful siggy of ankii babySmile

link: http://i2.tinypic.com/505e1ja.gif

Please fill in the below details

Birthday: 14 november

Profession: student

fav singer: ali zafar

Favorite Color: black

Favorite  Actor & Actress: salman n katrina

Favorite Movie: all salman movies n chak de india

Fav food: zeera rice n dal

Fav muzic:emotional music

Hobby: play basketball, net surfing

Fav sports: basket ball

Enjoy ur hotseat Smile

So what are you all waiting for, start  grilling dis sweety.Big smileas its important to grill her since she is new.

~With Lots Of Luv Madhy n Tau..~

oh tau thans for it but as i said i dont wanted it so its huble request to all Plz dont give more than 10-15 questions

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Tazy's first set of qs posted by Naw Embarrassed and her ans r here ..

Originally posted by nrin2k

yepiiiiiiiii qs for tazy Embarrassed

sweety im asking just few qs just to know sth more about you Embarrassed 

where is your birth place?? where r u staying now??India i m right now in India only
    what is the best thing that tazy loveeeeess to do the mostttttttt?? play basketball
    what do you do i mean what r u studying now? what is ur aim in life means what do u want to be in your life?i m in 8th class ryt now i want to become a soldier
    do u have any siblings? if yess then how many n which one is you ?i hav three siblings i m 2nd one
  1. what is ur best wish means what u wish the most to be true in ur life?like sth in ur life u want n u pray to be come true Embarrassed ( lets see if we can do anything for you or if cant then we will also pray for ur wish to come true Embarrassed) i wanna become a soldier in my life  its my ony wish

thats allllllllllllllfor my sweety tazy Embarrassed Hug oh thanx its not morwe

i hope thats fine for you what say arent they few? see i kept my promise Embarrassed   nope they r absolutely fine Winkoh thanx u kept the promise ur so sweet

love ya sweety Hug n waiting for your ans Embarrassed

tc Embarrassed

pink

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

tazy's 2nd set of qs posted by tau Evil Smile n her replies are given below- Embarrassed

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Qs for tazy.....Big smile

1. describe each member?i mean wat do u think abt them n suggest a suitable emoticon for them...!SmileTongue ok

tau- sweet Embarrassed

madhy di - never talked to her so no idea

raj-  coolCool

naw- always fighting wid tau but sweet n fun lovingDancing

kat- i iknow her already she is very sweetn very friendlyStar

dayu-  naughty Wink

sorry if i missed out someone

how did u end up on IF?wat made u join it? i was searching for some news on rajeev khandelwal nd instantly landed up on if y did u join this FC so late?n wat do u like the best n worst abt this FC?Embarrassed  actually u know stdies n all i always thought to join it but wasnt able best - u allr very sweet worst-they r so much quotings that sometime i cant understand wats going on who is yr best friend on IF? ah tough one ummm allr good freindz only no one is best friend who do u think is the craziest, most reserved, realy busy, intelligent, cute n sweet,lovable among all the anki FC members..?Smile   i think naw if u had a choice to meet ali zafar or ankita or salman whome wud u choose n y?Smile  salman after it both ali n ankita do u get dimples? yes wat do u hate the most? irritating people
  1. any memborable IF incident?Smile yes once i was motw of games forum and i said oh no one is giving me q's so one of member came nd gave me more than thousand q'sCryfrom tht tie i dont wanna become a motw actually

i guess dats enuf..ans them tazy n enjoy.....look even less then 10...WinkLOL  oh thanx u r so sweet

blue

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Miscellaneous Glitterswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wsMiscellaneous Glitters

Miscellaneous Glitterswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws Miscellaneous Glitters

December Heart Doll Images

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

http://www.indiforums.com/forum_posts.aspTID=823364&TPN= 1/QUOTE

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws   

Miscellaneous Glitters MySpace and Orkut Angel Glitter Graphic - 5  Miscellaneous Glitters

MySpace and Orkut Hugs Glitter Graphic - 7MySpace and Orkut Hugs Glitter Graphic - 3 

Edited by nrin2k - 10 February 2008 at 3:52pm

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
to be edited .. Embarrassed

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws 

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Edited by nrin2k - 06 February 2008 at 8:10pm

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG nawwwwwwwwwww u rock swthrtttttttClap

dts such a wonderuful job u did by opening up da 8th FC..Clap

wowwwwwwwwwwww amazingggggggggg u did itttttttt soo perfectlyyyClap

im soo soo impressed wit ur fabulous work.ClapClapClapawesomeClapClap..well done swtyyyyHug

keep it up ClapClapClap

now i atleast i can take my breath lil easyyyClap

imagine now we r on 8th fcDancingDancingDancingDancing

wowwwww soo its time tO rockkkkkkkkk DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

ANKIII BABY ROXXXXXX SO DO HER CRAZYY DEVIL FANSClap

CONGRATSSSSSSSSS TO ALL ANKIANSClap

Edited by madhy - 06 February 2008 at 10:42pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top