madhy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: nrin2k

CONGRATULATIONS

TO ALLL ANKIANS

πŸ‘

THIS BIG APPLAUSE FOR YOU ALL WHO MADE THIS FC ACTIVE AND WHO R THE JAN N SHAN OF THIS FC

CONGRATULATIONS TO MADHY,TAU,BITU BRO,JENNY,DAYU,ASHI,TAZY,RAJ,LEAN  AND EVERYONE WHO COMES HERE N MADE THIS PLACE MEMORABLE

THANKS TO YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL N OUR ANKI BABY

πŸ€—

LOVE YOU ALLL ANKIANS

YOU ARE THE BEST

OUR ANKI BABY IS THE BEST

ANKITA ROCKS!!!!!!!

WE R MOVING TO OUR NEW FC YEPPPPPPPPIIIIIIII

omgggggggggggggggggg naw u kno dt biggggg clapping smiling cracked me up🀣

nice postttttttttttttttttttttttttt πŸ˜†

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finally we crossed 150 th pgggggg nd now rocking in new homeπŸ‘

congrats to all ankiansssssssssssss & special congo  to naw for doing a priceless job by takinggg da grand opportunity of opneing dis fc nd making it look soo beautiful & attractive πŸ‘

thnk u allπŸ‘

Sweetchick thumbnail
hello every1

A BIG CONGRATS FOR THIS NEW FC πŸ‘

we are all awesome 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

special congrats to madhy, tau, naw and bitu bhai who have been here for as long as i remember and religious post everyday - well done guys - u r the true shaans of this FC
πŸ‘

p.s r there any pics of anki baby from K for Kishore?
madhy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweetchick

hello every1

A BIG CONGRATS FOR THIS NEW FC πŸ‘

we are all awesome 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

special congrats to madhy, tau, naw and bitu bhai who have been here for as long as i remember and religious post everyday - well done guys - u r the true shaans of this FC
πŸ‘

p.s r there any pics of anki baby from K for Kishore?

awwww jennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy welcum backkk but i guess u hv mistaken thr is one more name missng in ur list..😑its jennyyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ‘...i kno if ur not buzyy u wud hv been here wit us..ur contibution to buid up dis FC is really countless as wellπŸ‘πŸ‘

heyy jenny i hv all her pix frm K-FOR KISHOR..tomorrow i'll post all..i was jus waitng for da new fc is being opened πŸ˜ƒ

soo inshallah tomorrow i'll post da rocking pix of ankii baby althoug its not dt clear as my normal pictur shots😳 coz da video was taken frm youtube
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hello ankians....πŸ˜ƒ

first of all CONGRATULATIONS to all ankians for making this possible dat now we hv recahed the 8th FC..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘its just coz of evryone's dedication,support n cooperation dat now we hv opened the 8th musical journey of anki....πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘congo madhy di,bitu bhai,jenny,lena,dayu,raj,ayan,tazy,fahad.....n evryone else..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

but  a big big congrats to the "author naw"..we r honoured to hv a devil for our supervision πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but jokes apart naw u did an awesome job..simply mindblowing....u rock baby!....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘u kno u r the bestest author after madhy di of this FC.....gr8 job!.....πŸ‘n u did evrything wid so much perfection.....esp all the posts on 2nd pg..n the siggy idea in the siggy n avi post.....it was all awesome!lemme give u a standing ovation....πŸ‘all the posts on 2nd pg were superb..i didnt knew u were so good at such stuff....😳 πŸ‘n dat madhy di's shaadi post ,dat rock it post ..EVRYTHING....!πŸ‘now i feel like very happy to see u as the author coz if i had opened it ,it wud be the same boring ,no variety nuthing😳...thank God i hvent opened it!😳

naw ..i kno u r very much angry wid me..but i m sorry yaar..it was all instant nuthing intentionally......yaar i kno i hv done realy stupid but i m sorry...i shud hv used a bit brain,but i m sorry yaar..n now i m realy embarrasses ..plz forgive me....n u too di.....sorry yaar its just coz me ......😳theek hai jo saza dedo manzoor hai per plz forgive me...i m just a lil kid...n waise bhi no one is perfect,evryone does mistakes..😳sorry again..i kno my sorry is useless....i shud hv thought before doing it but again it came out all automatically as soon as i read naw's pm..yaar plz ab to maaf kar do..sorry na...😳😭😭

@madhy di:..how cum coz of me yr pms got deleted..was i there in yr inbox  or maybe in yr mind?πŸ˜†yaar sorry to u too..i kno u r trapped coz me but sorry,nuthing else i can do....😳😳.ok now one more imporatnt thing..plz give me dat dramebaaz award.....coz i truely deserve it..right naw?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@all other ppl: hiya evryone!hey guys congo !

jenny kahan busy ho?πŸ˜†

once again guys congo evryone specialli naw.....naw plz forgive me.....😳😳😭

PS:cant quote so many posts...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 16 years ago
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
hellooooooo everyone
wow,our new home πŸ‘
naw sweety wht have u done??? u r just brilliant πŸ‘ i loved the each and everything u ave done jaan,u rock!!!!
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nrin2k

hey madhy im going now coz i have clss in early morning n i have my mid exam in the evening 😭😭🀒..

so plssssssssssssssssssssssss guys everyone pls pls pn plssssss pray for me 😭 coz u know i was sick last whole week couldnt even attend a single clss so donno what im gonna do tomo just leave it to allah 😳 coz i have relly nothing to do ....

so pls pls n pls pray for me n my exam coz i need it badly 😭..

n thanks madhy for every thing every help πŸ€—πŸ€— n ya i will surely follow ur sugg that uve pmd me 😳 .. i will use it next time 😳 .. thanks once again 😳..

bitu bro: plss come n see n comment on my work if u like it or not 😳 

tau: just come then i will kill you 😑

dayu: come soon missing u here πŸ˜³πŸ€— plss comment on my work what u like n dislike ok sweety 😳

tazy : our lovely MOTW where r u?????????? plsss come soooooooooooonn πŸ€—

jenny,lean n everyone plss come soon n pray for my exam ok i really need it 😭😭 ..

so im going for now inshaallah will meet tomo till then good night to everyoneeeeeeeee πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

dont forget to pray for me my exam is tomo evening reminding u again 😳 

hey jaan,tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye..πŸ˜ƒ

swthrt i have loved the wholeee thing,jaan u have done a splendid jobπŸ‘

nrin2k thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhy

aww yea im jus waitng till u finish up dt postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒsoo dt i can quoto it...πŸ‘πŸ‘

haahah tauuuuuu da devil girl seems enteringg evry body's soul these days
abt merii dayu bhi mujse naaraaz hai πŸ˜­πŸ˜­..she sounded exactly tau...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ab i donno how to handle our don...kiyunki u kno don ko manaana mushkili nehii bulki naamumkin hai...πŸ˜†

..let me go thru da old fc as i didnt check it out after reading tau's badbadd postπŸ˜†

yaaa i know tau have entered in every ones soul now  its dangerous u know  donno whats gonna happen now  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

no no our bitu bro is damnnnnnnnnnnnnn  sweet πŸ€—πŸ˜³ just take shona bhabi's name and go for it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† everything will be fine in a min πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nrin2k thumbnail

aww  u goinggggggggggg😭😭
ok bye & thnks tons again for making dis fc look soo soo beautiful & attrective wit ur own cursteryy wit luvlyyyyyyyyyy glittering stuffsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
really it looks awesome...😊😊nd thnx evrything wat u hv done for meπŸ˜›

ohhhhh ur exam tomorrw den how cum u r still thrrrrrrrrrrr?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
go nd sleep like a slppeng giant as u need to refresh ur mind after getting out frm devils homeπŸ˜†

so study well  do even better...πŸ‘.wish u all da best & best to ur examπŸ‘

hope u'll cum out wit flyng colourπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

inshallah u'l succeed ur goalπŸ‘πŸ‘

inshaallah thanks hun πŸ˜³πŸ€— 

how could i go i mean i was actually waiting for the comment of you guys 😳 as uve liked it n by that time tau n bitu bro should come so i was waiting for them..😳 

our tau the devil didnt come n it was late so i left  ...

thanks again n plss keep praying i badly need it ok .. 😳.. today is my exam 😡  ohh cant blv it but its the fact !! 😭

so keep praying for me guys 😳

nrin2k thumbnail

noo i stood up da 1stttttttttttt u kno angel always react faster den others🀣 coz they hv a magical power thru wich they take none time to do anythinggggggggggπŸ˜›

anyways jokes apart ur presence alway make dis fc v livelyyyπŸ€—.

soo cum back soonπŸ€—luv u toooπŸ€—

madhy r u ok?? u r taking ur name but talking about me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naw the angel πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ok tehn ya i stood first πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† as u said angel stood first πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks sweeety for all ur appreciations im flowweedddd πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

ya see i came back again n will be again n again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nrin2k thumbnail

omggggggggggggggggggggg naw i jus noticed da last siggy of dis corner while i was going thru da front pg..πŸ˜†
heheheheheeeeeeeeee wat is dis.πŸ˜†..ye kiski idea thi to put up dis siggy here as well..πŸ˜†
jo bhi hai im honoredπŸ˜†
thnks a lotπŸ˜†v funnyyyyyπŸ˜†

mainly tau added in previous fc in between all siggy's 😳 

but i put it a side in this fc coz u know its kinda special so πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€— some special treatment πŸ˜‰πŸ€—