Harry Potter

POA DVD LAUNCH PIC

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged

This comes from the January 2005 issue of the Japanese magazine MovieStar, The pictures are from the DVD release party for POA. ( I know the writing is in Japanese I got the page spread from a fan site )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POA DVD LAUNCH PIC" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Nice group pic.

I love Dan's pic in the Bottom left corner - his eyes look so blue!

But why on earth is Emma wearing those weird capris?Confused

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
great pics!!!! What WAS Emma thinking?????  She usually has a pretty good fashion sense, but not here.  hmmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe she got dressed in the dark or something Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top