No more Bheja Fry..Party!!!

Zaynah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Even though I havent seen the epsiode I am just happy no more Bheja fry and thinking about the "majboori"

I think we all deserve a little party and we all deserve a roud of applause for perdicting and analysing and all the head popping ideas we had 😆 😆

A 👏 for everyone here at CHA forum! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You're right I love ur post man! 😆 😆

No more bheja fry!

Few members guessed exactly what happened with Abhi, which was really good!

Zaynah thumbnail
Exactly di....I thought we shall have some fun and a good time..we all deserve a treat..

islandgirl007 thumbnail
😆

Exactly...u have no clue...how relieved my lil brain is today..its actually sleeping... 😆 😆 😆
cant wait for tomorrow...i am just imagining all the cute expression abhi is going to give to sam 😃 😃 😃

imagine he helped shika's abhi write all those romantic letter....so imagine in real life how good and romantic he is going to be when it comes to his sameera 😳

*hamsa is all dreamy eyed..and on the way to dreamy land*

😆
islandgirl007 thumbnail
😆

Exactly...u have no clue...how relieved my lil brain is today..its actually sleeping... 😆 😆 😆
cant wait for tomorrow...i am just imagining all the cute expression abhi is going to give to sam 😃 😃 😃

imagine he helped shika's abhi write all those romantic letter....so imagine in real life how good and romantic he is going to be when it comes to his sameera 😳

*hamsa is all dreamy eyed..and on the way to dreamy land*

😆
islandgirl007 thumbnail
this is Hamsa singing 😆 😆 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pfuEeBE-mLo[/YOUTUBE]
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 yh man thank god n thanx to sadeep uncle to revealing the suspense...oh man i am jst watching CHA, i feel sry for shikha even though she was abhi's majboori and kabeb main haddi 😳
Zaynah thumbnail
Hamz..ur to funny..but yea kahoon..idhar bhi wahe haal hain 😆 😆

Dil ka haal sune dilwala 😆 😆

I was thinking the same thing..if Abhi helped Shikha's Abhi write those letters..imagine what he will do with Sam...Hai Allah.....main tow marjawa......~~~ 😳
Zaynah thumbnail
Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

😆 😆 yh man thank god n thanx to sadeep uncle to revealing the suspense...oh man i am jst watching CHA, i feel sry for shikha even though she was abhi's majboori and kabeb main haddi 😳

Sandeep uncle ki Jai ho 😃
Zaynah thumbnail
Abhi will be singing this song to Sam

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xEpk8KMgQ8c[/YOUTUBE]

one of my fav #'sEdited by Zaynah - 16 years ago