India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

dont blame new ayushman

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged

hey guys! pls dont say bad word to new ayush. i think he is try her best to fit for the role. believe me he is doing a great job. he try her best. we know that but we dont want to face the reality. it is all happened. as we know to replace the character of some one is not easy work! remember that. if you are the one who is in that character u will realise that. it is not easy man!  remember the first character is always be good and nice to continue until the end of the show. the bad thing is come when the charachter change.  if you are  used to watch someone and u start make fun and learn from him or her then after few month he or she left the show you are 100%  not agree with any one who is cover the place. we know that. but we have to agree the reality that was happened and still happened in kusum serial too

when nausheen stop the show every1 blame the new kusum (mansi) so many people said the same thing like this at ayushman .

because they always like to watch nausheen so after left they dint want to agree for what happen.

so pls guys. dont blame the new ayushma i know he is good and we all know that but the truth is we used to watch the old one because he was the one who start the show so to change for another 1 is hard.

i agree with new ayushman he is good and nice in acting he try his best

pls keep it up ayushm ( we are all with you)Clap

u have done a nice and hard work! acting is not a joke. if you people here told to do that i'm sure u will ...... never knowLOL

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged
well said
Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
VERY WELL SAIDDD
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211