Kollywood Masala

Meena in Kuselan, Simran out for good! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
rajini fans, don't jump on me but i really think it's high time rajini tries to do a role where it doesn't require him to sing duets with the heroine or do vigorous dance routines. the strain of doing both the above mentioned things clearly showed on rajini's face in 'sivaji'. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meena in Kuselan, Simran out for good! (Page 3)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged

I agree Leena...Rajini can do a role without having to run around trees and singing songs!!! If in the original Malayalam version Mammooty didn't have a heroine, then I don't see why they have to forcibly insert a female lead for Rajini in the tamil version Confused

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged

suram, i think maybe it's because some of his fans demand that he still do all the things he used to do in the times of 'baasha' & 'muthu'. one thing the fans have to realise is that rajini isn't as young as he used to be once. the poor man has to go through hell reharsing those gruelling dance routines so that his fanatics can be entertained. it's time that the fans give the poor man a break instead of expecting the heavens from him.

however i might have felt differently if rajini was paired up with meena.WinkLOLLOL i mean i don't want them to run around trees or anything but being a sucker for that couple, it would have been nice to see them together as a jodi post 'Muthu'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Meena in a superstar movie again? it makes me happy no end, even if it's a sidee role. Meena can still stand with the best, what a versatile actress despite her age. Meena's made it her business to be in the great superstar's movies. One more feather in her cap.
For Trisha and Simran it must be sour grapes.
I was watching Koffee with Anu and recall Sangeetha mentioning that Meena and she are(or were)working in a Prabhu Deva movie and practiced dancing for 4 hrs. PD is a cold taskmaster.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Double

Edited by jagdu - 09 February 2008 at 12:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top