Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: smritisonkar

hey its gr8
i woke up till 3 am in the night just to read it out..mind blasting work of imagination.... 😊

hey smriti
thank u yaar😳😃
yaar itni raat ko.....................mere tau totay ur rahay hotay hain tab😆😆😆
imagination running wild but abh sree di ne kaha no such stuff tau control kia😆😆😉

lolz
ana😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutepigs

v. nice!! plz continue!!

thanku dear
i m gonna cont😃😃

lolz
ana😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail
The girls were driving, following aryan's car, keeping a distance……………Dipika was driving while Neha was sitting beside him and shaina at the back

Dipika look at Shaina from the mirror and she clearly saw that restlessness and jeolusy on her face…………….she turn and look at Neha who too noticed that from side mirror and both give each other an approval smile while taking notice, Shaina can't see them………but from where shaina can see………….her eyes were like stick to Aryan car

After a while, aryan parked his car infront of an Stationary Shop………….Dipika stop at the last shop and park the car……

"Aryan tau kissi Stationary Shop main jar aha hai" Neha looked at him while taking the mirror down

"lets go and watch out? Who kia lene gaya hai?" Shaina said as she opened the door

Neha was too about to open the door when Dipika hold her hand and with an eye expression said "no"

Shaina get out and was waiting of them to get out but when they don't, she bend down and ask

"Kia howa…………….why you guys are not coming out?" Shaina said correcting her top

"Shy………..agar hum aik saath gaye tau Aryan might get alrt or hum phans jayein gay………so its better that only one from us go and check what he is upto" Dipika explained and Neha got why she stopped her

"ya Shy………….i think Dips right………….so its good if only you go and check out" Neha go on with Dipika and dips smiled at her and Shaina hesitant first, agreed later

She very carefully went towards the shop………..a certain kind of fear feeling was taking place in her heart but she ignored that and went inside the shop

In the car

"Hunny…….you were about to ruin the situation" Dips said with a huff

"Sorry yaar…………I didn't realize but thank to you…………..tum ne mujhe rook diya.........Shy ko akela hi jana chahiye tha" She said sweetly looking at the door of the shop……….thinking about someone

"yes………………..likin under kia ho raha hoo ga" Dips said having a view of the shop too

Inside the store

Aryan was ooking upto some love cards………….Shaina went inside and on figure outing Aryan………went and hide herself behind a book shelve so that she can get a view of Aryan but not Aryan

Aryan look upto an card on which "For the Girl, Now My Life" title was written………….he luved that text as he completely feel that shaina should be the owner of this card as now…….she really became her life……………he pick up the card along with the other 8, he already had in his hands

"Aryan kiss k liye itne cards le raha hai" Shaina thought with jealousy completely seen in her eyes…………she was deep inside her thoughts when a man shoulder hits her and the book she was holding fell down

"I am sorry" the man, who was quite aged, looked at him with a sorry face

"its ok" Shaina smiled at him and let him go

On the other hand, Aryan turned back……….

"Yeh tau Shy ki awaz hai……………is she there?" Aryan recognized her voice and turn to look about

Shaina took the book and placed that back on shelve when she saw Aryan turned back and move around

"Aryan ne kahin sun tau nahin liya" she bit her lip as she was about to be in a trap

She turn around and went to the next lane quickly…………..aryan just turned into the lane when she turned to the other lane

Aryan look here and there and on finding not her there…………..hit his head with a smile

"abh tau har jagha us ki awaz sunai denay laggi hai……………..man……..you are gone" Aryan still smiling get back to his cards lane

"thank God" Shaina said on getting relieve………….."aj tau phaas hi gai thi" She mumbled under her lips and then come to the other end of lane finding Aryan at the reception………..He bought a bundle of cards and after paying letft giving a smile of the cashier

"Aryan bought such no of cards………..man………..yeh tau poori tarhan pyaar main pagal ho gaya hai………..Hunny and Dips were right………….he is definitely in love" Shaina said lightly but she didn't realize that her eyes were burning with jealousy

after Aryan left……….......Dips and Hunny saw him and after 5 min…………Shaina too came out having an expression of confusion

She came and straightly sit In the car…………she didn't say anything then Dips asked

"Shy, kia howa" Dips and Neha turned back at her

"You both were right……………..he is definitely in love" Shaina said looking up at them

"How can you say that?" Neha and Dips were confused about this

"You know………………he buy a bundle of cards having Love text………….he is completely mad yaar………..maamla serious lagta hai" Shaina said having the same jealosy feeling………..Neha and Dips smiled out in there hearts…………….they were enjoying her condition but on the other hand want her to realize that herself

"Tau theek hai na…………..Love should be taken seriously……………..aur I know………..aryan jisse bhi pyar karta hai, she must be really lucky" Neha add fuel to the fire…………while dips look at her with a grin

"ya right………………lets move girls" Shaina not want her to say anything more………….she can't stand that anymore so she changed the topic…………….But dips and Neha know………Fire has burned………….now if they stop that will again became cold so Dips started the car but during the whole time…………….they both keep telling Shy about Aryan and his love

In the night

Shaina was lying on her bed………playing with her chain………..was deep in her thoughts.

She remembered all the moments she spend with Aryan……..his actions, his style…..his frankness………….she was smiling to herself on remembering all that

She suddenly sit down with a shock expression on her face

"what? What happening to me………………..main Aryan k bare main kyoun soch rahi hoon……..there is nothing between us more than friendship…………or is it??????" She smiled on this thought but her expression changed from smile to stern……

"But how can i………" She stopped…………..got feared to give name to her feelings

"He luv someone else………..i don't wanna be a hurdle in his life…………no……I don't love him" Before accepting this fact…………she cancelled this thought

"I can't luv him………………he is not for me………….he is not for me" she turn sad and her eyes welled up and a tear drop on her hand tracing her cheek………….she lay back on bed……absorbed her face in pillow………………she started srying lightly…………..She realized that she luved him for the first time…………..and he is not her…………….that send shivers in her whole body……………..this thing made her feel weak and she can't do anything except……crying.

Edited by cool_SK - 16 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awwwww...poor Shai 😭 😭 😭

You've described everything so perfectly Ana..each feeling...the hopelessness of Shai's situation 👏

emrald thumbnail
AWSOME UPDATE YAAR 😛 👏
just loved it toh ab shai ne is character main bhi jasusi shuru kad di not bad 😆
aur humara aryan toh bilkul deewanon ki tarha behave kar raha hai 8 cards hmmmmmm not bad 😛 😆
aur ye dips and neha kushh yaada hi satarahi hain shai ko unhen kaho jyada naa sataye i cant see shy like this 😭 😭 😭 bechari ko ye toh realise ho gaya hai ki she loves him but use paah nahin sakti 😭 hey please ab shy ko jaldi pata chal jaye aur want to see this amazing jodi together 😳
and i really missed karu and ajay yaar next update main sabko dikhana ok 😛 😛 😛
please agli jaldi post karna pleaseeeeeeeee
👏
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwww........... Poor girl meri Shai.... Rula diya naa use Ana... Lekin haan agar ye rona aage ka pyaar ka hansna hai to theek.....

Aru itneeeeeeeeeeeeee cards ke ke liye re.... Hai hai.... Pata hai Shai ke liye, magar itneeeeeeeee waalee kyun? Har din ke liye ek kyun 😆
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: amail1601

Awwwww...poor Shai 😭 😭 😭

You've described everything so perfectly Ana..each feeling...the hopelessness of Shai's situation 👏

thanx yaar😊
awww ammu yaar
ro tau nahin na😕

Shai ki agay ki situation bhi aise hi likhoon giii😉

lolz
ana
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeshan798

great 😛 😊

thank u zeshan😃
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: emrald

AWSOME UPDATE YAAR 😛 👏
just loved it toh ab shai ne is character main bhi jasusi shuru kad di not bad 😆
aur humara aryan toh bilkul deewanon ki tarha behave kar raha hai 8 cards hmmmmmm not bad 😛 😆
aur ye dips and neha kushh yaada hi satarahi hain shai ko unhen kaho jyada naa sataye i cant see shy like this 😭 😭 😭 bechari ko ye toh realise ho gaya hai ki she loves him but use paah nahin sakti 😭 hey please ab shy ko jaldi pata chal jaye aur want to see this amazing jodi together 😳
and i really missed karu and ajay yaar next update main sabko dikhana ok 😛 😛 😛
please agli jaldi post karna pleaseeeeeeeee
👏

thank u riya😛
Shy kaise reh sakti hai baghair investi kiye...............especially jab woh aryan k bare main hoo😃
yaar 8 nahin............woh tau maine sirf us time tak ki numbering batai thi😆

hehehe yar abh patah chalna tau hai.................kab kaise............pardoo tau jaan loo😉

lolz
ana😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: smritisonkar

its cool yaar.............

thanx dear😃

lolz
ana😳